This Bolivian Man May Be The Oldest Living Person On Record
And you thought your grandpa was old. If Bolivia's public records are correct, Carmelo Flores Laura is the oldest living person ever documented, at 123 years old. Bolivia's civil registry lists Flores' birth as July 16, 1890. To put things in perspective: This man was born just after the car was invented, he was 24 when WWI broke out and he's been around long before most of the technology we use on a daily basis was even a twinkle in the inventors' eyes.
The secret to his longevity? "I walk a lot, that's all," Flores told the Associated Press. "I don't eat noodles or rice, only barley" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'