To Boldly "Like" What Not Enough People Have "Liked" Before
The trailer for JJ Abram's new Star Trek movie is ready to go, but the studio has said they won't release it to the Internet until their Facebook page gets 500,000 "likes." Five-hundred thousand? Why not just make it a million, JJ Abrams, since you insist on making everything impossible. So, if you want to see the new trailer for Star Trek: Into Darkness then head over to their Facebook page and do your thing, space cadets. And, once it's released, it'll be posted here, no matter how many "likes" the RELEVANT Facebook page has ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Trailer for Netflix’s New Culinary Series Will Make You Hungry
- > Tesla Wants to Power Your Home with Batteries
- > Mike Tyson’s Crazy Old Abandoned Mansion Is Going to Become a Church
- > Here’s a Killer Song Made Entirely from Wheels and Tires
- > Viral Photo of Child ‘Surrendering’ to Telephoto Lens Shows the Reality of the Syrian Crisis