To Boldly "Like" What Not Enough People Have "Liked" Before
The trailer for JJ Abram's new Star Trek movie is ready to go, but the studio has said they won't release it to the Internet until their Facebook page gets 500,000 "likes." Five-hundred thousand? Why not just make it a million, JJ Abrams, since you insist on making everything impossible. So, if you want to see the new trailer for Star Trek: Into Darkness then head over to their Facebook page and do your thing, space cadets. And, once it's released, it'll be posted here, no matter how many "likes" the RELEVANT Facebook page has ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation