To Boldly "Like" What Not Enough People Have "Liked" Before
The trailer for JJ Abram's new Star Trek movie is ready to go, but the studio has said they won't release it to the Internet until their Facebook page gets 500,000 "likes." Five-hundred thousand? Why not just make it a million, JJ Abrams, since you insist on making everything impossible. So, if you want to see the new trailer for Star Trek: Into Darkness then head over to their Facebook page and do your thing, space cadets. And, once it's released, it'll be posted here, no matter how many "likes" the RELEVANT Facebook page has ...
Recommended For You
- > Explore the Many Personalities of Taylor Swift In This Montage
- > Just When You Thought Your Ears Were Safe, Nickelback Announces a New Album
- > Benedict Cumberbatch Will Play Shere Khan in Other 'Jungle Book' Movie
- > Pope Francis Discusses Health and Possibility of Retirement
- > Gaza Ceasefire Breaks Down