To Boldly "Like" What Not Enough People Have "Liked" Before
The trailer for JJ Abram's new Star Trek movie is ready to go, but the studio has said they won't release it to the Internet until their Facebook page gets 500,000 "likes." Five-hundred thousand? Why not just make it a million, JJ Abrams, since you insist on making everything impossible. So, if you want to see the new trailer for Star Trek: Into Darkness then head over to their Facebook page and do your thing, space cadets. And, once it's released, it'll be posted here, no matter how many "likes" the RELEVANT Facebook page has ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’