Billy Graham's Website Removes "Mormonism" From List of Cults
Apparently, The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has a list of cults on its website for people who are interested in knowing who the Billy Graham Evangelical Association believes to be cults. And their list was recently updated to remove Mormonism, which happened about the same time Graham took out a full page ad in the Wall Street Journal, that read "As I approach my 94th birthday, I realize this election may be my last. I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel. I urge you to vote for those who protect the sanctity of life and support the biblical definition of marriage between a man and a woman." In the meantime, Graham's son, Franklin Graham, wrote a column in which he asked, "So, can an evangelical Christian vote for a Mormon? My answer is yes, for if a biblically faithful evangelical could only vote for a candidate who was perfectly aligned theologically, he or she would be unable to cast a vote for president on November 6" ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Report: 2,000 Migrants Have Died Crossing the Mediterranean Sea This Year
- > This 79-Year-Old Man Swam to His Wedding
- > Extended Cuts of ‘The Hobbit’ Movies Are Coming to Theaters This Fall
- > Here’s the Trailer for ‘The 33’ about the Rescue of Chilean Miners
- > A Fifth Planned Parenthood Video Released Today