Billy Graham Is Preparing His Final Sermon
The grandson of famed evangelist Billy Graham says that his grandfather is currently working on what will likely be his final sermon. Will Graham told The Christian Post that his 94-year-old grandfather has started filming the message that will be aired as part of a TV and DVD special titled “My Hope America with Billy Graham.” The sermon will be released in the fall around the time of his 95th birthday on Nov. 7 …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'