Billy Graham Is Preparing His Final Sermon
The grandson of famed evangelist Billy Graham says that his grandfather is currently working on what will likely be his final sermon. Will Graham told The Christian Post that his 94-year-old grandfather has started filming the message that will be aired as part of a TV and DVD special titled “My Hope America with Billy Graham.” The sermon will be released in the fall around the time of his 95th birthday on Nov. 7 …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works