Billy Graham Is Preparing His Final Sermon
The grandson of famed evangelist Billy Graham says that his grandfather is currently working on what will likely be his final sermon. Will Graham told The Christian Post that his 94-year-old grandfather has started filming the message that will be aired as part of a TV and DVD special titled “My Hope America with Billy Graham.” The sermon will be released in the fall around the time of his 95th birthday on Nov. 7 …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed