Billy Graham Is Preparing His Final Sermon
The grandson of famed evangelist Billy Graham says that his grandfather is currently working on what will likely be his final sermon. Will Graham told The Christian Post that his 94-year-old grandfather has started filming the message that will be aired as part of a TV and DVD special titled “My Hope America with Billy Graham.” The sermon will be released in the fall around the time of his 95th birthday on Nov. 7 …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day