Billy Graham Is Preparing His Final Sermon
The grandson of famed evangelist Billy Graham says that his grandfather is currently working on what will likely be his final sermon. Will Graham told The Christian Post that his 94-year-old grandfather has started filming the message that will be aired as part of a TV and DVD special titled “My Hope America with Billy Graham.” The sermon will be released in the fall around the time of his 95th birthday on Nov. 7 …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like