Bill Nye Tells Us We're Going to Miss the Asteroid by 15 Minutes
Asteroid 2012 DA14 is a lot nicer name than "City Destroyer," but according to our old pal, Bill Nye, that's what it is: an asteroid that could wipe out a major metropolitan area ("Destroyed. Flattened. Ruined."). But don't worry. This Friday, 2012 DA14 will miss Earth by 15 minutes. See? Nothing to worry about. This time. Science rules ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts