Bill-Dodging Hotel Guest Almost Gets Away With the Perfect Crime
Dodging your hotel bill sounds easy enough. You just pack up all your stuff, slip out the front door and escape into the street. No one's the wiser. But as Stephen Evans found when he checked into his a £32-a-night guesthouse in the Welsh seaside resort of Llandudno, there is no substitute for perfection when you try to pull off the perfect crime. Evans left his toothbrush behind, which police collected DNA evidence off of, and the gig was up. This should be a lesson to all of us about the many values of remembering to brush your teeth every day—good for tartar control and for dodging police as you try to get away with the perfect crime ...
Recommended For You
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy