Bill-Dodging Hotel Guest Almost Gets Away With the Perfect Crime
Dodging your hotel bill sounds easy enough. You just pack up all your stuff, slip out the front door and escape into the street. No one's the wiser. But as Stephen Evans found when he checked into his a £32-a-night guesthouse in the Welsh seaside resort of Llandudno, there is no substitute for perfection when you try to pull off the perfect crime. Evans left his toothbrush behind, which police collected DNA evidence off of, and the gig was up. This should be a lesson to all of us about the many values of remembering to brush your teeth every day—good for tartar control and for dodging police as you try to get away with the perfect crime ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > An 8-Year-Old Refugee Comforted a Dog Hit by a Car Until He Could Get Help
- > Jewish Community Centers and Schools Across the Country Received Bomb Threats Today
- > This New ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Trailer Is Bananas
- > Watch Carl Lentz Preach a Mini-Sermon on ‘The Dr. Oz Show'
- > Here’s What Saved Kirk Franklin’s Marriage