Bill-Dodging Hotel Guest Almost Gets Away With the Perfect Crime
Dodging your hotel bill sounds easy enough. You just pack up all your stuff, slip out the front door and escape into the street. No one's the wiser. But as Stephen Evans found when he checked into his a £32-a-night guesthouse in the Welsh seaside resort of Llandudno, there is no substitute for perfection when you try to pull off the perfect crime. Evans left his toothbrush behind, which police collected DNA evidence off of, and the gig was up. This should be a lesson to all of us about the many values of remembering to brush your teeth every day—good for tartar control and for dodging police as you try to get away with the perfect crime ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying