Big Shakeup at Apple
In what probably would have made headlines if not for Hurricane Sandy, Apple made some drastic, sweeping changes early Monday, starting with its iOS chief, Scott Forstall. The reason for the move is, allegedly, his refusal to sign Apple's apology for the shoddy Maps app, but rumors are that the troubles go much deeper than that. Also out is retail chief, John Browett, for "a number of missteps." So, it's one of those rare days when you can be thankful that you don't work at Apple ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > The Internet Is Loving Odell Beckham's Amazing Catch
- > Superhero-Loving Girl Is Not Impressed with Store’s Ad about ‘Gifts for Boys’
- > NFL Star Gets Emotional After Scoring Touchdown for Daughter Born Hours Before
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign
- > Apple Launches New RED Campaign to Raise Money for AIDS/HIV Victims