Big Shakeup at Apple
In what probably would have made headlines if not for Hurricane Sandy, Apple made some drastic, sweeping changes early Monday, starting with its iOS chief, Scott Forstall. The reason for the move is, allegedly, his refusal to sign Apple's apology for the shoddy Maps app, but rumors are that the troubles go much deeper than that. Also out is retail chief, John Browett, for "a number of missteps." So, it's one of those rare days when you can be thankful that you don't work at Apple ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Boba Fett Is Getting His Own ‘Star Wars’ Spin-off
- > Louis C.K. to Star in, Direct and Write New Indie Film
- > Want to See a 3,000-Piece Lego ‘Star Wars’ Kit Get Completely Destroyed in Slow Motion?
- > NYPD Officer Dies After Being Shot in the Face
- > Marvel at the Wizardry of this Guy’s Ability to Throw Things Over His Shoulder