Big Shakeup at Apple
In what probably would have made headlines if not for Hurricane Sandy, Apple made some drastic, sweeping changes early Monday, starting with its iOS chief, Scott Forstall. The reason for the move is, allegedly, his refusal to sign Apple's apology for the shoddy Maps app, but rumors are that the troubles go much deeper than that. Also out is retail chief, John Browett, for "a number of missteps." So, it's one of those rare days when you can be thankful that you don't work at Apple ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban