Big Shakeup at Apple
In what probably would have made headlines if not for Hurricane Sandy, Apple made some drastic, sweeping changes early Monday, starting with its iOS chief, Scott Forstall. The reason for the move is, allegedly, his refusal to sign Apple's apology for the shoddy Maps app, but rumors are that the troubles go much deeper than that. Also out is retail chief, John Browett, for "a number of missteps." So, it's one of those rare days when you can be thankful that you don't work at Apple ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Star Wars' Without the Music Is Uncomfortable, Amazing.
- > Wonderful Grandparents Accidentally Tagging 'Grandmaster Flash' On Facebook
- > How Megachurches Are Spending Their Tithes and Offerings
- > Here's the Trailer for Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper's 'Serena'
- > Girl Disappointed to Learn Obama Is Not Beyonce