Beyoncé, National Traitor, Makes an Attempt at Redeeming Herself
The American traitor who will never be forgiven, Beyoncé, just held a pre-Super Bowl press conference in which she pays due penance for her monstrous betrayal by singing (for real this time) "The Star-Spangled Banner." The whole thing started off with Queen Bé asking everyone to rise, which doesn't seem that odd (why wouldn't you rise when Beyoncé walks into a room?) and then proceeded to redeem her Inaugural performance by way of singing the National Anthem the way it was meant to be sung. And with one intonation of her melodious voice, a grateful nation wept with understanding and forgiveness, and the world was back where it should be. With Beyoncé on top ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President