Beyoncé, National Traitor, Makes an Attempt at Redeeming Herself
The American traitor who will never be forgiven, Beyoncé, just held a pre-Super Bowl press conference in which she pays due penance for her monstrous betrayal by singing (for real this time) "The Star-Spangled Banner." The whole thing started off with Queen Bé asking everyone to rise, which doesn't seem that odd (why wouldn't you rise when Beyoncé walks into a room?) and then proceeded to redeem her Inaugural performance by way of singing the National Anthem the way it was meant to be sung. And with one intonation of her melodious voice, a grateful nation wept with understanding and forgiveness, and the world was back where it should be. With Beyoncé on top ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet