Beyoncé, National Traitor, Makes an Attempt at Redeeming Herself
The American traitor who will never be forgiven, Beyoncé, just held a pre-Super Bowl press conference in which she pays due penance for her monstrous betrayal by singing (for real this time) "The Star-Spangled Banner." The whole thing started off with Queen Bé asking everyone to rise, which doesn't seem that odd (why wouldn't you rise when Beyoncé walks into a room?) and then proceeded to redeem her Inaugural performance by way of singing the National Anthem the way it was meant to be sung. And with one intonation of her melodious voice, a grateful nation wept with understanding and forgiveness, and the world was back where it should be. With Beyoncé on top ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Will Smith Takes on the NFL in the Trailer for ‘Concussion’
- > Christian Movie ‘War Room’ Was the No. 1 New Film at the Weekend Box Office
- > Kanye West Will Run for President of the United States in 2020
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film