Beware the Feral Pigs
In the latest thing that started out as Florida's problem but is now something everyone else has to deal with, feral pigs—a thing—are beginning to migrate north. They have a boundless appetite, no natural predators, razor-sharp tusks, bad attitudes and they're coming for you and your food. “This truly is becoming a national crisis,’’ John Mayer, the manager of environmental science at the Savannah River National Laboratory, told TODAY. "We don’t have another species here in the U.S. that has increased at this same rate” ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)