Beware the Feral Pigs
In the latest thing that started out as Florida's problem but is now something everyone else has to deal with, feral pigs—a thing—are beginning to migrate north. They have a boundless appetite, no natural predators, razor-sharp tusks, bad attitudes and they're coming for you and your food. “This truly is becoming a national crisis,’’ John Mayer, the manager of environmental science at the Savannah River National Laboratory, told TODAY. "We don’t have another species here in the U.S. that has increased at this same rate” ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works