Beware the Feral Pigs
In the latest thing that started out as Florida's problem but is now something everyone else has to deal with, feral pigs—a thing—are beginning to migrate north. They have a boundless appetite, no natural predators, razor-sharp tusks, bad attitudes and they're coming for you and your food. “This truly is becoming a national crisis,’’ John Mayer, the manager of environmental science at the Savannah River National Laboratory, told TODAY. "We don’t have another species here in the U.S. that has increased at this same rate” ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles