Beware the Feral Pigs
In the latest thing that started out as Florida's problem but is now something everyone else has to deal with, feral pigs—a thing—are beginning to migrate north. They have a boundless appetite, no natural predators, razor-sharp tusks, bad attitudes and they're coming for you and your food. “This truly is becoming a national crisis,’’ John Mayer, the manager of environmental science at the Savannah River National Laboratory, told TODAY. "We don’t have another species here in the U.S. that has increased at this same rate” ...
Recommended For You
- > Explore the Many Personalities of Taylor Swift In This Montage
- > Just When You Thought Your Ears Were Safe, Nickelback Announces a New Album
- > Benedict Cumberbatch Will Play Shere Khan in Other 'Jungle Book' Movie
- > Pope Francis Discusses Health and Possibility of Retirement
- > Gaza Ceasefire Breaks Down