The Best YouTube Video You'll See in 2013 Is Already Here
We're not all into sports. That's fine. Some people lose their minds over baseball games, and some people roll their eyes at them. And although those people might roll their eyes at a sports game, you can find them frothing at the mouth simply by whispering the words "Bon Iver concert" into their ears. So, even though the idea of giving someone tickets to a football game may not seem like the sweetest thing in the whole entire world to you, you can rest assured it meant everything to this wonderful dad, and he should be allowed to go to every football game forever ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course