The Best YouTube Video You'll See in 2013 Is Already Here
We're not all into sports. That's fine. Some people lose their minds over baseball games, and some people roll their eyes at them. And although those people might roll their eyes at a sports game, you can find them frothing at the mouth simply by whispering the words "Bon Iver concert" into their ears. So, even though the idea of giving someone tickets to a football game may not seem like the sweetest thing in the whole entire world to you, you can rest assured it meant everything to this wonderful dad, and he should be allowed to go to every football game forever ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’