The Best YouTube Video You'll See in 2013 Is Already Here
We're not all into sports. That's fine. Some people lose their minds over baseball games, and some people roll their eyes at them. And although those people might roll their eyes at a sports game, you can find them frothing at the mouth simply by whispering the words "Bon Iver concert" into their ears. So, even though the idea of giving someone tickets to a football game may not seem like the sweetest thing in the whole entire world to you, you can rest assured it meant everything to this wonderful dad, and he should be allowed to go to every football game forever ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Burger King Pranked McDonald's By 'Dressing Up' as a McDonald's for Halloween
- > ISIS Just Executed More Than 200 People in Iraq
- > This Video Is a Friendly Reminder Not to Stick Your Head in a Pumpkin
- > Here’s a Really Weird 'Tonight Show' Sketch Starring Steve Martin and Martin Short
- > Jim Gaffigan Will Be in the New Season of ‘Fargo’