Ben & Jerry's '30 Rock' Flavor Is a Bittersweet Thing
On the one hand, a new Ben & Jerry's flavor is always cause for celebration. No matter what it is (and the Internet has no shortage of suggestions). On the other hand, this flavor commemorates the end of 30 Rock, which will take place tomorrow night, and that is something that should cause every honest human a moment of quiet sorrow. Sorrow that can be drowned out by Ben & Jerry's ice cream. You will, undoubtedly, want to go to there ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today