Ben & Jerry's '30 Rock' Flavor Is a Bittersweet Thing
On the one hand, a new Ben & Jerry's flavor is always cause for celebration. No matter what it is (and the Internet has no shortage of suggestions). On the other hand, this flavor commemorates the end of 30 Rock, which will take place tomorrow night, and that is something that should cause every honest human a moment of quiet sorrow. Sorrow that can be drowned out by Ben & Jerry's ice cream. You will, undoubtedly, want to go to there ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation