Ben & Jerry's '30 Rock' Flavor Is a Bittersweet Thing
On the one hand, a new Ben & Jerry's flavor is always cause for celebration. No matter what it is (and the Internet has no shortage of suggestions). On the other hand, this flavor commemorates the end of 30 Rock, which will take place tomorrow night, and that is something that should cause every honest human a moment of quiet sorrow. Sorrow that can be drowned out by Ben & Jerry's ice cream. You will, undoubtedly, want to go to there ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts