Ben & Jerry's '30 Rock' Flavor Is a Bittersweet Thing
On the one hand, a new Ben & Jerry's flavor is always cause for celebration. No matter what it is (and the Internet has no shortage of suggestions). On the other hand, this flavor commemorates the end of 30 Rock, which will take place tomorrow night, and that is something that should cause every honest human a moment of quiet sorrow. Sorrow that can be drowned out by Ben & Jerry's ice cream. You will, undoubtedly, want to go to there ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed