Ben & Jerry's '30 Rock' Flavor Is a Bittersweet Thing
On the one hand, a new Ben & Jerry's flavor is always cause for celebration. No matter what it is (and the Internet has no shortage of suggestions). On the other hand, this flavor commemorates the end of 30 Rock, which will take place tomorrow night, and that is something that should cause every honest human a moment of quiet sorrow. Sorrow that can be drowned out by Ben & Jerry's ice cream. You will, undoubtedly, want to go to there ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > TBN Co-Founder Jan Crouch Has Suffered a Life-Threatening Stroke
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns