Beardvertisements Coming to a City Near You
A few months back, we posted this story about a Kentucky-based ad firm that was looking for heavily-bearded gentlemen to wear tiny billboards in their facial hair in exchange for cold hard cash. Since then, thousands of hairy entrepreneurs signed up to put their beards to work, and soon, the beardvertising ads will be showing up in a city near you. According to Adweek, Dollar Shave Club and A&W restaurants have signed on for the service, and their tiny billboards will be featured on the beards of “25 hairy dudes across the country” this summer …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet