Beardvertisements Coming to a City Near You
A few months back, we posted this story about a Kentucky-based ad firm that was looking for heavily-bearded gentlemen to wear tiny billboards in their facial hair in exchange for cold hard cash. Since then, thousands of hairy entrepreneurs signed up to put their beards to work, and soon, the beardvertising ads will be showing up in a city near you. According to Adweek, Dollar Shave Club and A&W restaurants have signed on for the service, and their tiny billboards will be featured on the beards of “25 hairy dudes across the country” this summer …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign