Beardvertisements Coming to a City Near You
A few months back, we posted this story about a Kentucky-based ad firm that was looking for heavily-bearded gentlemen to wear tiny billboards in their facial hair in exchange for cold hard cash. Since then, thousands of hairy entrepreneurs signed up to put their beards to work, and soon, the beardvertising ads will be showing up in a city near you. According to Adweek, Dollar Shave Club and A&W restaurants have signed on for the service, and their tiny billboards will be featured on the beards of “25 hairy dudes across the country” this summer …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today