Beardvertisements Coming to a City Near You
A few months back, we posted this story about a Kentucky-based ad firm that was looking for heavily-bearded gentlemen to wear tiny billboards in their facial hair in exchange for cold hard cash. Since then, thousands of hairy entrepreneurs signed up to put their beards to work, and soon, the beardvertising ads will be showing up in a city near you. According to Adweek, Dollar Shave Club and A&W restaurants have signed on for the service, and their tiny billboards will be featured on the beards of “25 hairy dudes across the country” this summer …
Recommended For You
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed
- > Stairway to Prison: Did Led Zeppelin Steal Their Most Famous Song?
- > Here's Your First Look at Disney's Next Princess: Moana