Be Inspired: 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient’s Awesome Touchdown Run
It doesn’t matter if you’re a football fan or not, this video of 7-year-old brain cancer patient Jack Hoffman scoring a touchdown in front of 60,000 Cornhusker fans is the most inspiring thing you’ll see all day. The young Nebraska fan was invited to participate in the team’s spring scrimmage, but didn’t expect to have this special play drawn up for him at the end of the game …
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples