Be Inspired: 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient’s Awesome Touchdown Run
It doesn’t matter if you’re a football fan or not, this video of 7-year-old brain cancer patient Jack Hoffman scoring a touchdown in front of 60,000 Cornhusker fans is the most inspiring thing you’ll see all day. The young Nebraska fan was invited to participate in the team’s spring scrimmage, but didn’t expect to have this special play drawn up for him at the end of the game …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening