Be Inspired: 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient’s Awesome Touchdown Run
It doesn’t matter if you’re a football fan or not, this video of 7-year-old brain cancer patient Jack Hoffman scoring a touchdown in front of 60,000 Cornhusker fans is the most inspiring thing you’ll see all day. The young Nebraska fan was invited to participate in the team’s spring scrimmage, but didn’t expect to have this special play drawn up for him at the end of the game …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet