Be Inspired: 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient’s Awesome Touchdown Run
It doesn’t matter if you’re a football fan or not, this video of 7-year-old brain cancer patient Jack Hoffman scoring a touchdown in front of 60,000 Cornhusker fans is the most inspiring thing you’ll see all day. The young Nebraska fan was invited to participate in the team’s spring scrimmage, but didn’t expect to have this special play drawn up for him at the end of the game …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here’s the ‘Holy Spirit Funk’ Parody Music Video You Never Asked For
- > A New Animated Movie Starring Pez Dispensers Is in the Works
- > Bill to End $500 Million in Annual Federal Funds to Planned Parenthood Blocked in the Senate
- > And in Dublin, A Giant Minion Fell into Traffic
- > Here's the Universe's First Look at 'Zoolander 2'