Be Inspired: 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient’s Awesome Touchdown Run
It doesn’t matter if you’re a football fan or not, this video of 7-year-old brain cancer patient Jack Hoffman scoring a touchdown in front of 60,000 Cornhusker fans is the most inspiring thing you’ll see all day. The young Nebraska fan was invited to participate in the team’s spring scrimmage, but didn’t expect to have this special play drawn up for him at the end of the game …
Recommended For You
- > Kanye Responds to Critics: 'I'm a Married, Christian Man.'
- > Man Accidentally Freed From Jail Six Years Ago Returns to Jail
- > Urban Outfitters, What On Earth Were You Thinking?
- > Here's Another Trailer for 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
- > North Korea Sentences 24-Year-Old American to 6 Years Hard Labor