Batman/Superman Movie Announced; Sharknado-like Hype Frenzy Ensues
The most epic movie combo since sharks and tornados will be coming to theaters in 2015. Man of Steel director Zach Snyder sent the comic fandom world into a frenzy when he announced that Warner Bros. has officially begun work on a film that will feature both Superman and Batman. Few details, like who will play Batman (we know it won’t be Christian Bale), were given, following the unveiling of a logo that superimposed both heroes’ symbols at Comic Con, but actor Harry Lennix read this dramatic excerpt from Frank Miller’s graphic novel, The Dark Knight, in which Batman taunts Clark Kent: I want you to remember, Clark. In all the years to come. In all your most private moments. I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you. The studio has said that Man of Steel star Henry Cavill will reprise his role as the man from Krypton …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin