Bat Affleck Will Be ‘Tired and Weary’ in New ‘Man of Steel’ Movie
Are you one of the very few who actually believed that Ben Affleck could breathe some new, exciting life into the brooding Cape Crusader when he comes to the big screen in 2015’s Man of Steel sequel? Sorry, but it looks like all the haters were right. Bat Affleck will most likely be just as dreary and uninspired as you would expect. According to Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara, Batman will be “tired and weary and seasoned and been doing it for awhile” in the Zack Snyder blockbuster. Awesome. Can’t wait to see a sleepy, depressed, bored superhero getting lackadaisically dragged into another crime fighting adventure. Sounds like a real thrill ride …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet