Bat Affleck Will Be ‘Tired and Weary’ in New ‘Man of Steel’ Movie
Are you one of the very few who actually believed that Ben Affleck could breathe some new, exciting life into the brooding Cape Crusader when he comes to the big screen in 2015’s Man of Steel sequel? Sorry, but it looks like all the haters were right. Bat Affleck will most likely be just as dreary and uninspired as you would expect. According to Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara, Batman will be “tired and weary and seasoned and been doing it for awhile” in the Zack Snyder blockbuster. Awesome. Can’t wait to see a sleepy, depressed, bored superhero getting lackadaisically dragged into another crime fighting adventure. Sounds like a real thrill ride …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity