Bank Robbers Escape a 17-Story Prison by Climbing Out a 5-Inch-Wide Window
Holy moly. Obviously, any successful escape from prison involves some sort of daring, ingenious plan, but does the plan have to be this daring and ingenious? Actually, "ingenious" may not be quite the right word, as convicted bank robbers Kenneth Conley and Joseph Jose Banks really just ripped a page from any book out there about escapes: Tie some bedsheets together to crawl out the window and stuff your beds with clothing in the shape of bodies. So, that's pretty standard, Shawshank-esque stuff. But the window was only 5 inches wide? And it was 17 stories high? Ay-yi-yi. It's like, sometimes, taking your chances in jail might be the safer option ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here’s Usain Bolt Easily Beating James Corden and Owen Wilson in a Foot Race
- > Watch This Young Girl’s Tearful Address to the Charlotte City Council
- > Former Megachurch Pastor Tullian Tchividjian Almost Committed Suicide After Scandal
- > Last Night’s Debate Has Already Been Autotuned, and It’s Glorious
- > Report: Christians in North Korea Face Torture, Rape, Death and More For Their Faith