This Awesome Toddler Bought a Car on eBay
Little 14-month-old Sorella likes to click around on her dad’s smart-phone for fun. But evidently, she’s more web savvy than her parents realized. When her dad wasn’t paying attention, Sorella accidentally purchased a 1962 Austin-Healey Sprite on eBay. Fortunately for Sorella’s dad, the “car” doesn’t run and needs to be completely restored, so it only costs $225. The seller of the “Franken Sprite” offered to cancel the sale when he heard about what happened, but Sorella’s dad decided to keep the old automobile. He now plans restoring the old car and giving it to Sorella on her 16th birthday …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet