Awesome Teens Chase Down Kidnapper On Bike, Rescue Little Girl
"I had the gut feeling that I was going to find the little girl." Those were the words of 15-year-old Temar Boggs and his pal Chris Garcia, two heroes for a country in desperate need of some. After word went out that 5-year-old Jocelyn Rojas had been abducted, Boggs and Garcia—neither of whom knew Jocelyn—got on their bikes and started patrolling their neighborhood.
And it's a good thing they did, because just two hours after Jocelyn was lured into a middle-aged man's car by the promise of ice cream, they spotted a driver that seemed suspicious and was avoiding police. Temar and Chris chased the vehicle, peddled up next to it and caught sight of a little girl and a middle-aged man at the wheel—when the man saw them, he pushed her out of the car and sped off. The girl ran into Temar's arms and told him, "I need to see my mommy." So, it was a happy ending for the folks of Lancaster Township in Pennsylvania, although the kidnapper remains at large. Still, Jocelyn's parents are elated that things didn't go much, much worse. "[They] were just saying that I was a hero, that I was a guardian angel ..." said Temar. "I'm just a normal person who did a thing that anybody else would do" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria