Awesome Interactive Design Installation Brightens a Children’s Hospital
Children’s hospitals can be difficult places to visit. But with the help of a stunning new interactive design installation, one hospital in London is doing something to brighten the stay of its young guests. The Jason Bruges Studio has created interactive LED panels (made of 72,000 individual LEDs) that line the hallways of the Great Ormond Street Hospital to create a virtual “nature trail” down its corridor. The panels are set at custom heights so they are at the eyeline of the kids and reveal scenes of birds, deer, horses and other wildlife as the children walk by …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'