Awesome Interactive Design Installation Brightens a Children’s Hospital
Children’s hospitals can be difficult places to visit. But with the help of a stunning new interactive design installation, one hospital in London is doing something to brighten the stay of its young guests. The Jason Bruges Studio has created interactive LED panels (made of 72,000 individual LEDs) that line the hallways of the Great Ormond Street Hospital to create a virtual “nature trail” down its corridor. The panels are set at custom heights so they are at the eyeline of the kids and reveal scenes of birds, deer, horses and other wildlife as the children walk by …
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con