Awesome Interactive Design Installation Brightens a Children’s Hospital
Children’s hospitals can be difficult places to visit. But with the help of a stunning new interactive design installation, one hospital in London is doing something to brighten the stay of its young guests. The Jason Bruges Studio has created interactive LED panels (made of 72,000 individual LEDs) that line the hallways of the Great Ormond Street Hospital to create a virtual “nature trail” down its corridor. The panels are set at custom heights so they are at the eyeline of the kids and reveal scenes of birds, deer, horses and other wildlife as the children walk by …
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes