Awesome Interactive Design Installation Brightens a Children’s Hospital
Children’s hospitals can be difficult places to visit. But with the help of a stunning new interactive design installation, one hospital in London is doing something to brighten the stay of its young guests. The Jason Bruges Studio has created interactive LED panels (made of 72,000 individual LEDs) that line the hallways of the Great Ormond Street Hospital to create a virtual “nature trail” down its corridor. The panels are set at custom heights so they are at the eyeline of the kids and reveal scenes of birds, deer, horses and other wildlife as the children walk by …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > U2 Played an Impromptu Concert in the New York Subway
- > Boba Fett Is Getting His Own ‘Star Wars’ Spin-off
- > Louis C.K. to Star in, Direct and Write New Indie Film
- > Want to See a 3,000-Piece Lego ‘Star Wars’ Kit Get Completely Destroyed in Slow Motion?
- > NYPD Officer Dies After Being Shot in the Face