Awesome: Calvin and Hobbes Tree Fort Bedroom
Every kid who has ever laughed at a Calvin and Hobbes comic strip has probably imagined what it would be like to be friends with the mischievous boy and his stuffed tiger. Well, one lucky kid gets to crash in their famous tree fort every single night. And bonus: If his parents ever decide to sell the house to anyone who grew up in the early '90s, they’ve probably doubled the value of their home …
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year