Awesome: Calvin and Hobbes Tree Fort Bedroom
Every kid who has ever laughed at a Calvin and Hobbes comic strip has probably imagined what it would be like to be friends with the mischievous boy and his stuffed tiger. Well, one lucky kid gets to crash in their famous tree fort every single night. And bonus: If his parents ever decide to sell the house to anyone who grew up in the early '90s, they’ve probably doubled the value of their home …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works