Awesome: Calvin and Hobbes Tree Fort Bedroom
Every kid who has ever laughed at a Calvin and Hobbes comic strip has probably imagined what it would be like to be friends with the mischievous boy and his stuffed tiger. Well, one lucky kid gets to crash in their famous tree fort every single night. And bonus: If his parents ever decide to sell the house to anyone who grew up in the early '90s, they’ve probably doubled the value of their home …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?