Awesome: Calvin and Hobbes Tree Fort Bedroom
Every kid who has ever laughed at a Calvin and Hobbes comic strip has probably imagined what it would be like to be friends with the mischievous boy and his stuffed tiger. Well, one lucky kid gets to crash in their famous tree fort every single night. And bonus: If his parents ever decide to sell the house to anyone who grew up in the early '90s, they’ve probably doubled the value of their home …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course