Atheists to Launch Hotline for Religious Doubters
A group of atheists and secularists have created the Recovering From Religion campaign, and are seeking to raise enough money to start a 1-800 hotline for religious doubters. Their goal is to offer ‘round the clock support for people fleeing religion or that are in the midst of a spiritual crisis of doubt. They hope to launch “The Hotline Project" by June 30 …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity