Atheists to Launch Hotline for Religious Doubters
A group of atheists and secularists have created the Recovering From Religion campaign, and are seeking to raise enough money to start a 1-800 hotline for religious doubters. Their goal is to offer ‘round the clock support for people fleeing religion or that are in the midst of a spiritual crisis of doubt. They hope to launch “The Hotline Project" by June 30 …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course