Atheist Murdered During Argument About the Existence of God
A religious argument about the existence of God took a tragic turn in San Francisco after 33-year-old Douglas Yim became so enraged at his atheist friend that he shot him to death. Yim and his friend, 25-year-old Dzuy Duhn Phan, had apparently spent a drug and alcohol-fueled night playing video games, when their conversation took a theological turn. It was a reportedly "heated" discussion, one that peaked with Phan asked Yim where God was when his father died of a stroke years ago. Yim snapped, grabbed his gun and shot Phan six times in the head. He's facing 126 years in prison ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth