Atheist Murdered During Argument About the Existence of God
A religious argument about the existence of God took a tragic turn in San Francisco after 33-year-old Douglas Yim became so enraged at his atheist friend that he shot him to death. Yim and his friend, 25-year-old Dzuy Duhn Phan, had apparently spent a drug and alcohol-fueled night playing video games, when their conversation took a theological turn. It was a reportedly "heated" discussion, one that peaked with Phan asked Yim where God was when his father died of a stroke years ago. Yim snapped, grabbed his gun and shot Phan six times in the head. He's facing 126 years in prison ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack