Atheist Murdered During Argument About the Existence of God
A religious argument about the existence of God took a tragic turn in San Francisco after 33-year-old Douglas Yim became so enraged at his atheist friend that he shot him to death. Yim and his friend, 25-year-old Dzuy Duhn Phan, had apparently spent a drug and alcohol-fueled night playing video games, when their conversation took a theological turn. It was a reportedly "heated" discussion, one that peaked with Phan asked Yim where God was when his father died of a stroke years ago. Yim snapped, grabbed his gun and shot Phan six times in the head. He's facing 126 years in prison ...
Recommended For You
- > National Treasures Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Are Hosting the Golden Globes Again
- > Colleges Distance Themselves from Bill Cosby
- > Patagonia Is Giving Away Clothes to Keep You from Shopping on Black Friday
- > There Will Be a Second Season of ‘Serial’
- > Ferguson Bakery Owner Raises $250K Online after Store Is Damaged in Riots