Atheist Murdered During Argument About the Existence of God
A religious argument about the existence of God took a tragic turn in San Francisco after 33-year-old Douglas Yim became so enraged at his atheist friend that he shot him to death. Yim and his friend, 25-year-old Dzuy Duhn Phan, had apparently spent a drug and alcohol-fueled night playing video games, when their conversation took a theological turn. It was a reportedly "heated" discussion, one that peaked with Phan asked Yim where God was when his father died of a stroke years ago. Yim snapped, grabbed his gun and shot Phan six times in the head. He's facing 126 years in prison ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet