'Arrested Development' Will ‘Definitely’ Return
Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz recently attended the Just for Laughs comedy festival in Canada, and used the forum to address a few questions about the future of his beloved show. When asked if Netflix subscribers would be seeing more of the Bluth family any time soon, Hurwitz replied, “Definitely.” And this time around, he'll reunite the entire cast—not put them in separate episodes. Hurwitz, who was with Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarandos, continued, “I don’t want to get into a whole negotiation right now, but I’ve got a family to feed. I kinda go back and forth between [a movie] and a series. But here’s the most important thing, whatever we do, I want to get the cast all together and not do another anthology thing. And that’s why I keep thinking about kicking off with a special or a three-part show and then going into a series” …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet