Armstrong Steps Down From Livestrong
Amidst mounting evidence that he used banned substances while competing, Lance Armstrong stepped down as chairman of his Livestrong charity. An anti-doping group is saying they have "insurmountable" evidence of Armstrong's involvement with a very sophisticated doping program during his cycling career. In a statement released on his website, Armstrong said that "My family and I have devoted our lives to the work of the foundation and that will not change. We plan to continue our service to the foundation and the cancer community. We will remain active advocates for cancer survivors and engaged supporters of the fight against cancer" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts