Armstrong Steps Down From Livestrong
Amidst mounting evidence that he used banned substances while competing, Lance Armstrong stepped down as chairman of his Livestrong charity. An anti-doping group is saying they have "insurmountable" evidence of Armstrong's involvement with a very sophisticated doping program during his cycling career. In a statement released on his website, Armstrong said that "My family and I have devoted our lives to the work of the foundation and that will not change. We plan to continue our service to the foundation and the cancer community. We will remain active advocates for cancer survivors and engaged supporters of the fight against cancer" ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours