Armstrong Steps Down From Livestrong
Amidst mounting evidence that he used banned substances while competing, Lance Armstrong stepped down as chairman of his Livestrong charity. An anti-doping group is saying they have "insurmountable" evidence of Armstrong's involvement with a very sophisticated doping program during his cycling career. In a statement released on his website, Armstrong said that "My family and I have devoted our lives to the work of the foundation and that will not change. We plan to continue our service to the foundation and the cancer community. We will remain active advocates for cancer survivors and engaged supporters of the fight against cancer" ...
Recommended For You
- > The Founder of YouVersion Gave Pope Francis an iPhone with the App
- > Here's Your Full 'Jurassic World' Trailer
- > Matthew McConaughey Will Star in ‘The Stand’ Adaptation
- > Nick Offerman Carved This Large Piece of Wood to Announce His New Comedy Special
- > ‘Breaking Bad’ Executive Producer Michelle MacLaren Will Direct ‘Wonder Woman’