Armband Lets You Control Devices with Hand Gestures
Remember those scenes in Minority Report where Tom Cruise would don a special glove that would allow him to control computer monitors with simple hand gestures? Well that technology is now here—except you won’t need the gloves. The MYO armband uses high-tech sensors to interpret movements in the muscle fibers of your arm and wirelessly control electronic devices. ThalmicLabs, the startup behind the technology, is taking preorders now for the price of $149 …
Recommended For You
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies