Armband Lets You Control Devices with Hand Gestures
Remember those scenes in Minority Report where Tom Cruise would don a special glove that would allow him to control computer monitors with simple hand gestures? Well that technology is now here—except you won’t need the gloves. The MYO armband uses high-tech sensors to interpret movements in the muscle fibers of your arm and wirelessly control electronic devices. ThalmicLabs, the startup behind the technology, is taking preorders now for the price of $149 …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours