Armband Lets You Control Devices with Hand Gestures
Remember those scenes in Minority Report where Tom Cruise would don a special glove that would allow him to control computer monitors with simple hand gestures? Well that technology is now here—except you won’t need the gloves. The MYO armband uses high-tech sensors to interpret movements in the muscle fibers of your arm and wirelessly control electronic devices. ThalmicLabs, the startup behind the technology, is taking preorders now for the price of $149 …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Watch Big Sean Perform His New Faith-Inspired Song ‘Sunday Morning Jetpack’ on 'SNL'
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'