Armband Lets You Control Devices with Hand Gestures
Remember those scenes in Minority Report where Tom Cruise would don a special glove that would allow him to control computer monitors with simple hand gestures? Well that technology is now here—except you won’t need the gloves. The MYO armband uses high-tech sensors to interpret movements in the muscle fibers of your arm and wirelessly control electronic devices. ThalmicLabs, the startup behind the technology, is taking preorders now for the price of $149 …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Science: People Who Are Workaholics Are More Likely to Suffer From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD
- > This Dude Proposed to His Girlfriend with a Custom ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Level
- > Did Bieber and Skrillex Steal the Riff for ‘Sorry’ From This Song?
- > New Study Finds Link Between Cellphone Radiation and Cancer in Lab Rats
- > This Video of Florence and the Machine Visiting a Hospice Patient Will Change Your Whole Day