Arm Yourself Against Annoying Political Posts on Facebook
Now that the Republican and Democratic Conventions are over with, we can move on to the actual debate portion of the election, which means that your Facebook feed is about to get stormed by a barrage of thoughtful, reasonable, measured political opinions that will never be inflammatory hyperbole packed to the brim with dubious facts. What's that? You're exhausted with your Facebook friends' political postings and just wish they'd all go away already? Well, why didn't you say so? Lifehacker has put together a step-by-step instruction guide on how to remove political vitriol from your timeline so that you can go back to using Facebook what it was meant for: liking baby pictures, stalking your crush and posting kitten GIFS ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Apple Launches New RED Campaign to Raise Money for AIDS/HIV Victims
- > Here’s Your First Look at 'Jurassic World'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan