Arm Yourself Against Annoying Political Posts on Facebook
Now that the Republican and Democratic Conventions are over with, we can move on to the actual debate portion of the election, which means that your Facebook feed is about to get stormed by a barrage of thoughtful, reasonable, measured political opinions that will never be inflammatory hyperbole packed to the brim with dubious facts. What's that? You're exhausted with your Facebook friends' political postings and just wish they'd all go away already? Well, why didn't you say so? Lifehacker has put together a step-by-step instruction guide on how to remove political vitriol from your timeline so that you can go back to using Facebook what it was meant for: liking baby pictures, stalking your crush and posting kitten GIFS ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth