Arkansas House of Representatives Passes Guns-in-Church Bill
The Arkansas House of Representatives has overwhelmingly voted to pass the Church Protection Act. The law seeks to allow individual places of worship to decide whether or not to allow concealed handguns in their churches and gives them the right to decide who can carry them. Other states, including South Carolina, Wyoming and Louisiana also have laws that allow firearms in churches. The bill is expected to be signed into law by Democratic governor Mike Beebe …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Here's Your First Look at 'Pan'
- > The Internet Is Loving Odell Beckham's Amazing Catch
- > Superhero-Loving Girl Is Not Impressed with Store’s Ad about ‘Gifts for Boys’
- > NFL Star Gets Emotional After Scoring Touchdown for Daughter Born Hours Before
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign