Arkansas House of Representatives Passes Guns-in-Church Bill
The Arkansas House of Representatives has overwhelmingly voted to pass the Church Protection Act. The law seeks to allow individual places of worship to decide whether or not to allow concealed handguns in their churches and gives them the right to decide who can carry them. Other states, including South Carolina, Wyoming and Louisiana also have laws that allow firearms in churches. The bill is expected to be signed into law by Democratic governor Mike Beebe …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet