Arkansas House of Representatives Passes Guns-in-Church Bill
The Arkansas House of Representatives has overwhelmingly voted to pass the Church Protection Act. The law seeks to allow individual places of worship to decide whether or not to allow concealed handguns in their churches and gives them the right to decide who can carry them. Other states, including South Carolina, Wyoming and Louisiana also have laws that allow firearms in churches. The bill is expected to be signed into law by Democratic governor Mike Beebe …
Recommended For You
- > Here's That Bacon Flavored Cream Cheese You Never Asked For
- > President of Liberia Issues Open Letter Begging for Help in the Fight Against Ebola
- > Classic Movie Scenes Recreated With Legos Because Why Not?
- > Nigeria's Kidnapped Schoolgirls Will Finally Be Released
- > The Black Keys Are Not Into U2's iTunes Giveaway