Arkansas House of Representatives Passes Guns-in-Church Bill
The Arkansas House of Representatives has overwhelmingly voted to pass the Church Protection Act. The law seeks to allow individual places of worship to decide whether or not to allow concealed handguns in their churches and gives them the right to decide who can carry them. Other states, including South Carolina, Wyoming and Louisiana also have laws that allow firearms in churches. The bill is expected to be signed into law by Democratic governor Mike Beebe …
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes