Arkansas House of Representatives Passes Guns-in-Church Bill
The Arkansas House of Representatives has overwhelmingly voted to pass the Church Protection Act. The law seeks to allow individual places of worship to decide whether or not to allow concealed handguns in their churches and gives them the right to decide who can carry them. Other states, including South Carolina, Wyoming and Louisiana also have laws that allow firearms in churches. The bill is expected to be signed into law by Democratic governor Mike Beebe …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed