Are You Smart Enough to Let an Alligator Eat Your Arm?
It's hard to know what you would do in hypothetical situations. All of us like to think we'd have the presence of mind to, say, know what to do if we saw a bear or how to find our way home if we got lost in the woods but, the truth is, until you're actually in those situations, there's just no way of knowing. So most of us will never know whether or not we'd be smart enough to let an alligator gnaw all the way through our arm so that we could free the rest of our body and escape, but one thing we do know for sure is that 17-year-old Kaleb Langdale was totally smart enough to do just that. He also had the good sense to stop the bleeding with cobwebs, direct the nearest person to call an ambulance, and tell ABC News that he was just "glad it chose me," and not one of his friends, but it's pretty obvious that most of us would be gator food by that point ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation