Are You Smart Enough to Let an Alligator Eat Your Arm?
It's hard to know what you would do in hypothetical situations. All of us like to think we'd have the presence of mind to, say, know what to do if we saw a bear or how to find our way home if we got lost in the woods but, the truth is, until you're actually in those situations, there's just no way of knowing. So most of us will never know whether or not we'd be smart enough to let an alligator gnaw all the way through our arm so that we could free the rest of our body and escape, but one thing we do know for sure is that 17-year-old Kaleb Langdale was totally smart enough to do just that. He also had the good sense to stop the bleeding with cobwebs, direct the nearest person to call an ambulance, and tell ABC News that he was just "glad it chose me," and not one of his friends, but it's pretty obvious that most of us would be gator food by that point ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial 24
- All Charges Were Dropped Against the Anti-Abortion Activists Who Filmed Themselves at Planned Parenthood883
- Why the Pro-Life Message of ‘Born This Way’ Is So Important1,732
- Christians Need to Recover the Lost Art of Patience624
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial
- > All Charges Were Dropped Against the Anti-Abortion Activists Who Filmed Themselves at Planned Parenthood
- > Watch Justin Timberlake, Steph Curry and Alfonso Ribeiro Do the Carlton
- > ISIS Terrorists Murder Elderly Priest After Storming Church in France
- > ‘Left Behind’ Co-Author Tim LaHaye Has Died at the Age of 90