Are You Smart Enough to Let an Alligator Eat Your Arm?
It's hard to know what you would do in hypothetical situations. All of us like to think we'd have the presence of mind to, say, know what to do if we saw a bear or how to find our way home if we got lost in the woods but, the truth is, until you're actually in those situations, there's just no way of knowing. So most of us will never know whether or not we'd be smart enough to let an alligator gnaw all the way through our arm so that we could free the rest of our body and escape, but one thing we do know for sure is that 17-year-old Kaleb Langdale was totally smart enough to do just that. He also had the good sense to stop the bleeding with cobwebs, direct the nearest person to call an ambulance, and tell ABC News that he was just "glad it chose me," and not one of his friends, but it's pretty obvious that most of us would be gator food by that point ...
Recommended For You
- > Jason Sudeikis, Maya Rudolph, Bill Hader and Tony Hale Will Star in the ‘Angry Birds’ Movie
- > So There’s Going to Be a ‘Tetris’ Movie for Some Reason
- > Christine Caine Is Working on a New Program for Women Leaders
- > Report: Wildlife Populations Have Declined More Than 50% in 40 Years
- > The Latest ‘Interstellar’ Trailer Looks Amazing