Are You Freaking Out Because Kate Middleton Is Pregnant?
Twitter is having the closest thing a social media site can have to an utter emotional volcano explosion over the official news (which was already the the worst-kept secret in a family famous for them) that Kate Middleton's got a royal bun in her royal oven. This announcement has caused the sort of attention one would think better saved for, say, the discovery of extraterrestrial life. How are you taking the news? Are you okay? Are you panicking? Have you already made a list of a thousand royal possibilities for baby names? Reportedly, upon hearing the news, Prince William sent for the royal hanky-handler to dab Her Royal Highness' tenderest brow, as the news gave her a frightful case of the royal nerves—which is nothing compared to the paparazzi, who reportedly exploded into a fireball of overwhelming joy ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > At Least 10 Jewish Centers Have Received Bomb Threats Today
- > Keanu Reeves on Matrix 4: 'That’d Be Weird, But Why Not?'
- > Watch Daisy Ridley *Not* Give Away 'Star Wars VIII' Secrets
- > This Supercut of the 5 Films Nominated for the Best Cinematography Oscar Is the Pick-Me-Up Your Monday Needs
- > Enjoy Some Disney Nostalgia With This New 'Beauty and the Beast' Clip