Archeologists Think They've Found King David's Palace
Archeologists who've been hard at work in Israel over the past year have excavated what they call "the best example to date of the uncovered fortress city of King David." Two towers—one which they believe was David's fortress, the other which may have been used to store harvests—have been found near Jerusalem. "This is indisputable proof of the existence of a central authority in Judah during the time of King David," the researchers told Fox News.
It's actually a big day for archeologists all over the world. A team in Poland just found a cluster of "vampire graves" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Listen to Kirk Franklin and Pharrell Discuss Worship, Faith, Church and the Holy Spirit
- > Hear ColdPlay’s Brief But Beautiful Tribute to Gene Wilder
- > James Corden Told a Really Nice Story About Gene Wilder Last Night
- > Report: ISIS Has Buried Thousands in Mass Graves
- > Mel Gibson Is Discussing Making ‘The Resurrection’, a Follow-up to ‘The Passion'