Archeologists Think They've Found King David's Palace
Archeologists who've been hard at work in Israel over the past year have excavated what they call "the best example to date of the uncovered fortress city of King David." Two towers—one which they believe was David's fortress, the other which may have been used to store harvests—have been found near Jerusalem. "This is indisputable proof of the existence of a central authority in Judah during the time of King David," the researchers told Fox News.
It's actually a big day for archeologists all over the world. A team in Poland just found a cluster of "vampire graves" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Someone Is Claiming Conan O'Brien Stole His Jokes
- > And Now, the World's Largest Balloon Animal
- > Aziz Ansari’s New Sitcom ‘Master of None’ Hits Netflix on Nov. 6
- > Third Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Graphically Discusses ‘Tissue Procurement’ Process
- > Architect Envisions Urban Sleeping Pods for the Homeless