Archeologists Think They've Found King David's Palace
Archeologists who've been hard at work in Israel over the past year have excavated what they call "the best example to date of the uncovered fortress city of King David." Two towers—one which they believe was David's fortress, the other which may have been used to store harvests—have been found near Jerusalem. "This is indisputable proof of the existence of a central authority in Judah during the time of King David," the researchers told Fox News.
It's actually a big day for archeologists all over the world. A team in Poland just found a cluster of "vampire graves" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle