Archeologists Think They've Found King David's Palace
Archeologists who've been hard at work in Israel over the past year have excavated what they call "the best example to date of the uncovered fortress city of King David." Two towers—one which they believe was David's fortress, the other which may have been used to store harvests—have been found near Jerusalem. "This is indisputable proof of the existence of a central authority in Judah during the time of King David," the researchers told Fox News.
It's actually a big day for archeologists all over the world. A team in Poland just found a cluster of "vampire graves" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > ‘Will It Blend’ Gives Jar Jar Binks the Ending He Deserves
- > Verizon Ad: Turn Off Your Phone and Spend Time with Family
- > Pizzeria Closes for Business on Thanksgiving, But Opens to Anyone in Need of a Free Meal
- > Businessman Buys Dinner for 400 Military Service Members in the Airport
- > Nickelodeon Is Making a ‘Hey Arnold’ Movie