Archeologists Think They've Found King David's Palace
Archeologists who've been hard at work in Israel over the past year have excavated what they call "the best example to date of the uncovered fortress city of King David." Two towers—one which they believe was David's fortress, the other which may have been used to store harvests—have been found near Jerusalem. "This is indisputable proof of the existence of a central authority in Judah during the time of King David," the researchers told Fox News.
It's actually a big day for archeologists all over the world. A team in Poland just found a cluster of "vampire graves" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series