Archeologists Think They've Found King David's Palace
Archeologists who've been hard at work in Israel over the past year have excavated what they call "the best example to date of the uncovered fortress city of King David." Two towers—one which they believe was David's fortress, the other which may have been used to store harvests—have been found near Jerusalem. "This is indisputable proof of the existence of a central authority in Judah during the time of King David," the researchers told Fox News.
It's actually a big day for archeologists all over the world. A team in Poland just found a cluster of "vampire graves" ...
Recommended For You
- > The Founder of YouVersion Gave Pope Francis an iPhone with the App
- > Here's Your Full 'Jurassic World' Trailer
- > Matthew McConaughey Will Star in ‘The Stand’ Adaptation
- > Nick Offerman Carved This Large Piece of Wood to Announce His New Comedy Special
- > ‘Breaking Bad’ Executive Producer Michelle MacLaren Will Direct ‘Wonder Woman’