Archeologists Think They've Found King David's Palace
Archeologists who've been hard at work in Israel over the past year have excavated what they call "the best example to date of the uncovered fortress city of King David." Two towers—one which they believe was David's fortress, the other which may have been used to store harvests—have been found near Jerusalem. "This is indisputable proof of the existence of a central authority in Judah during the time of King David," the researchers told Fox News.
It's actually a big day for archeologists all over the world. A team in Poland just found a cluster of "vampire graves" ...
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes