Archaeologists Claim to Have Found a Piece of the Cross
A group of Archaeologists working at the site of an ancient church in Turkey, say they may have uncovered an actual piece of the cross of Jesus. The group of researchers found a stone chest with a cross symbol carved into it while excavating the 1,350-year-old church—inside the mysterious box, they claim, is a small piece of the cross that was used to crucify Christ. The chest has been sent to a lab, where scientists will attempt to learn more about its origin and contents …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?