Archaeologists Claim to Have Found a Piece of the Cross
A group of Archaeologists working at the site of an ancient church in Turkey, say they may have uncovered an actual piece of the cross of Jesus. The group of researchers found a stone chest with a cross symbol carved into it while excavating the 1,350-year-old church—inside the mysterious box, they claim, is a small piece of the cross that was used to crucify Christ. The chest has been sent to a lab, where scientists will attempt to learn more about its origin and contents …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > This Church Is Being Destroyed by Urine. Seriously
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year