Archaeologists Claim to Have Found a Piece of the Cross
A group of Archaeologists working at the site of an ancient church in Turkey, say they may have uncovered an actual piece of the cross of Jesus. The group of researchers found a stone chest with a cross symbol carved into it while excavating the 1,350-year-old church—inside the mysterious box, they claim, is a small piece of the cross that was used to crucify Christ. The chest has been sent to a lab, where scientists will attempt to learn more about its origin and contents …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.
- > Fireworks Look Even Cooler When Filmed from a Drone
- > Laurence Fishburne Will Star in the Upcoming ‘Roots’ Remake
- > Boko Haram Killed Almost 200 People in Nigerian Attacks This Weekend
- > Here’s the First Teaser for Netflix’s Creepy ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ Show