Archaeologists Claim to Have Found a Piece of the Cross
A group of Archaeologists working at the site of an ancient church in Turkey, say they may have uncovered an actual piece of the cross of Jesus. The group of researchers found a stone chest with a cross symbol carved into it while excavating the 1,350-year-old church—inside the mysterious box, they claim, is a small piece of the cross that was used to crucify Christ. The chest has been sent to a lab, where scientists will attempt to learn more about its origin and contents …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin