Archaeologists Claim to Have Found a Piece of the Cross
A group of Archaeologists working at the site of an ancient church in Turkey, say they may have uncovered an actual piece of the cross of Jesus. The group of researchers found a stone chest with a cross symbol carved into it while excavating the 1,350-year-old church—inside the mysterious box, they claim, is a small piece of the cross that was used to crucify Christ. The chest has been sent to a lab, where scientists will attempt to learn more about its origin and contents …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal