Arcade Fire Rallies Support for Florist Who Lost Home to Fire
In addition to being an amazing band, the members of Arcade Fire are also really nice people. When a florist in their hometown of Montreal lost her business and home to a fire, the band rallied their fans on Twitter to help her out. After sending out this tweet, asking fans to raise $10,000 to help the florist get back on her feet, more than $13,000 poured in.
In other Arcade Fire news, there's also new album in the works. The band recently sold the church/studio where they recorded their last two records, and are currently working with New York-based producer James Murphy on the follow-up to their Grammy-winning album The Suburbs …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today