Arcade Fire Rallies Support for Florist Who Lost Home to Fire
In addition to being an amazing band, the members of Arcade Fire are also really nice people. When a florist in their hometown of Montreal lost her business and home to a fire, the band rallied their fans on Twitter to help her out. After sending out this tweet, asking fans to raise $10,000 to help the florist get back on her feet, more than $13,000 poured in.
In other Arcade Fire news, there's also new album in the works. The band recently sold the church/studio where they recorded their last two records, and are currently working with New York-based producer James Murphy on the follow-up to their Grammy-winning album The Suburbs …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball