Arcade Fire Rallies Support for Florist Who Lost Home to Fire
In addition to being an amazing band, the members of Arcade Fire are also really nice people. When a florist in their hometown of Montreal lost her business and home to a fire, the band rallied their fans on Twitter to help her out. After sending out this tweet, asking fans to raise $10,000 to help the florist get back on her feet, more than $13,000 poured in.
In other Arcade Fire news, there's also new album in the works. The band recently sold the church/studio where they recorded their last two records, and are currently working with New York-based producer James Murphy on the follow-up to their Grammy-winning album The Suburbs …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works