Arcade Fire Rallies Support for Florist Who Lost Home to Fire
In addition to being an amazing band, the members of Arcade Fire are also really nice people. When a florist in their hometown of Montreal lost her business and home to a fire, the band rallied their fans on Twitter to help her out. After sending out this tweet, asking fans to raise $10,000 to help the florist get back on her feet, more than $13,000 poured in.
In other Arcade Fire news, there's also new album in the works. The band recently sold the church/studio where they recorded their last two records, and are currently working with New York-based producer James Murphy on the follow-up to their Grammy-winning album The Suburbs …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation