Arcade Fire Rallies Support for Florist Who Lost Home to Fire
In addition to being an amazing band, the members of Arcade Fire are also really nice people. When a florist in their hometown of Montreal lost her business and home to a fire, the band rallied their fans on Twitter to help her out. After sending out this tweet, asking fans to raise $10,000 to help the florist get back on her feet, more than $13,000 poured in.
In other Arcade Fire news, there's also new album in the works. The band recently sold the church/studio where they recorded their last two records, and are currently working with New York-based producer James Murphy on the follow-up to their Grammy-winning album The Suburbs …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation
- > A Canadian Pastor Has Gone Missing While Doing Humanitarian Work in North Korea
- > Finally, We Know What 'X-Men' Would Look Like if It Were Directed by Wes Anderson