Apple's New App for Maps Means We're All Lost
The iPhone 5 drops today, along with a brand new Maps app (one that replaced Google's virtually perfect app) that is getting a lot of negative buzz from people who manage to get themselves back to civilization after they tried to follow its directions. Users are complaining about mislabeled destinations, poor business searches and no public transit results. For a culture dependent on a phone to tell them how to get from place to place, this could be the first step towards a Mad Max-esque plummet into a post-apocalyptic wasteland of nobody knowing how to get anywhere ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign