Apple's New App for Maps Means We're All Lost
The iPhone 5 drops today, along with a brand new Maps app (one that replaced Google's virtually perfect app) that is getting a lot of negative buzz from people who manage to get themselves back to civilization after they tried to follow its directions. Users are complaining about mislabeled destinations, poor business searches and no public transit results. For a culture dependent on a phone to tell them how to get from place to place, this could be the first step towards a Mad Max-esque plummet into a post-apocalyptic wasteland of nobody knowing how to get anywhere ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet