Apple's New App for Maps Means We're All Lost
The iPhone 5 drops today, along with a brand new Maps app (one that replaced Google's virtually perfect app) that is getting a lot of negative buzz from people who manage to get themselves back to civilization after they tried to follow its directions. Users are complaining about mislabeled destinations, poor business searches and no public transit results. For a culture dependent on a phone to tell them how to get from place to place, this could be the first step towards a Mad Max-esque plummet into a post-apocalyptic wasteland of nobody knowing how to get anywhere ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples