Apple's New App for Maps Means We're All Lost
The iPhone 5 drops today, along with a brand new Maps app (one that replaced Google's virtually perfect app) that is getting a lot of negative buzz from people who manage to get themselves back to civilization after they tried to follow its directions. Users are complaining about mislabeled destinations, poor business searches and no public transit results. For a culture dependent on a phone to tell them how to get from place to place, this could be the first step towards a Mad Max-esque plummet into a post-apocalyptic wasteland of nobody knowing how to get anywhere ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed