"Apple Maps Is Pretty Bad," says Apple
How's Apple's new Maps App working for you, everyone? Are you lost? Are you at some rest stop in New Jersey, trying to type in your home address, wondering why it keeps redirecting you to Bengali? Join the club. Apple's Maps App has been one of the more-mocked missteps in the company's history, and now CEO Tim Cook has publicly apologized for it. "At Apple, we strive to make world-class products that deliver the best experience possible to our customers." Cook wrote in a letter. "With the launch of our new Maps last week, we fell short on this commitment. We are extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused our customers and we are doing everything we can to make Maps better." The letter was posted on Apple's website, which is too bad, since everyone who would care to read it probably completely lost, miles away from the nearest computer ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’