"Apple Maps Is Pretty Bad," says Apple
How's Apple's new Maps App working for you, everyone? Are you lost? Are you at some rest stop in New Jersey, trying to type in your home address, wondering why it keeps redirecting you to Bengali? Join the club. Apple's Maps App has been one of the more-mocked missteps in the company's history, and now CEO Tim Cook has publicly apologized for it. "At Apple, we strive to make world-class products that deliver the best experience possible to our customers." Cook wrote in a letter. "With the launch of our new Maps last week, we fell short on this commitment. We are extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused our customers and we are doing everything we can to make Maps better." The letter was posted on Apple's website, which is too bad, since everyone who would care to read it probably completely lost, miles away from the nearest computer ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’