Apparently, You Should Just Be Eating Two Large Meals a Day
According to a new study, eating two very large meals is a more effective way to lose weight than by eating six small meals throughout the day. The researchers found that people who consumed a large breakfast and lunch lowered their body mass index more than those who ate six mini-meals of equivalent calories throughout the day. Thankfully, for the health-conscious public, there is no shortage of fast food restaurants that serve massive breakfast meals …
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples