Apparently, You Should Just Be Eating Two Large Meals a Day
According to a new study, eating two very large meals is a more effective way to lose weight than by eating six small meals throughout the day. The researchers found that people who consumed a large breakfast and lunch lowered their body mass index more than those who ate six mini-meals of equivalent calories throughout the day. Thankfully, for the health-conscious public, there is no shortage of fast food restaurants that serve massive breakfast meals …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin