Apparently, You Should Just Be Eating Two Large Meals a Day
According to a new study, eating two very large meals is a more effective way to lose weight than by eating six small meals throughout the day. The researchers found that people who consumed a large breakfast and lunch lowered their body mass index more than those who ate six mini-meals of equivalent calories throughout the day. Thankfully, for the health-conscious public, there is no shortage of fast food restaurants that serve massive breakfast meals …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours