Apparently, You Should Just Be Eating Two Large Meals a Day
According to a new study, eating two very large meals is a more effective way to lose weight than by eating six small meals throughout the day. The researchers found that people who consumed a large breakfast and lunch lowered their body mass index more than those who ate six mini-meals of equivalent calories throughout the day. Thankfully, for the health-conscious public, there is no shortage of fast food restaurants that serve massive breakfast meals …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day