Apparently, You Should Just Be Eating Two Large Meals a Day
According to a new study, eating two very large meals is a more effective way to lose weight than by eating six small meals throughout the day. The researchers found that people who consumed a large breakfast and lunch lowered their body mass index more than those who ate six mini-meals of equivalent calories throughout the day. Thankfully, for the health-conscious public, there is no shortage of fast food restaurants that serve massive breakfast meals …
Recommended For You
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > 'It Meets My Needs' and Other Bad Reasons for Choosing a Church