Apartment of ‘Person of Interest’ Searched in Boston Bombing Investigation
Overnight, authorities in Boston reportedly searched a local apartment, that they say is connected with a “person of interest” possibly linked to the deadly Boston Marathon bombings. According to some witnesses, authorities left carrying several large bags. Along with shrapnel taken from the scene of the two explosions, federal law enforcement officials are also examining several devices that did not detonate to look for details that may help yield more information about who is behind the attack, and what their motives are …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.