Apartment of ‘Person of Interest’ Searched in Boston Bombing Investigation
Overnight, authorities in Boston reportedly searched a local apartment, that they say is connected with a “person of interest” possibly linked to the deadly Boston Marathon bombings. According to some witnesses, authorities left carrying several large bags. Along with shrapnel taken from the scene of the two explosions, federal law enforcement officials are also examining several devices that did not detonate to look for details that may help yield more information about who is behind the attack, and what their motives are …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin