Anyone Lose This Massive, Floating Head?
If you lost this giant, creepy-looking, fiberglass head, good news, it’s washed up in the Hudson River. The seven-foot tall statue head was found by the Marist College crew team floating down the river this week. Don’t worry, it’s probably just part of an old Mardi Gras float or something, definitely not an ominous message from an Atlantis-like civilization plotting their global takeover …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season