Anyone Lose This Massive, Floating Head?
If you lost this giant, creepy-looking, fiberglass head, good news, it’s washed up in the Hudson River. The seven-foot tall statue head was found by the Marist College crew team floating down the river this week. Don’t worry, it’s probably just part of an old Mardi Gras float or something, definitely not an ominous message from an Atlantis-like civilization plotting their global takeover …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course