Anyone Lose This Massive, Floating Head?
If you lost this giant, creepy-looking, fiberglass head, good news, it’s washed up in the Hudson River. The seven-foot tall statue head was found by the Marist College crew team floating down the river this week. Don’t worry, it’s probably just part of an old Mardi Gras float or something, definitely not an ominous message from an Atlantis-like civilization plotting their global takeover …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban