Anyone Lose This Massive, Floating Head?
If you lost this giant, creepy-looking, fiberglass head, good news, it’s washed up in the Hudson River. The seven-foot tall statue head was found by the Marist College crew team floating down the river this week. Don’t worry, it’s probably just part of an old Mardi Gras float or something, definitely not an ominous message from an Atlantis-like civilization plotting their global takeover …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking