Anyone Lose This Massive, Floating Head?
If you lost this giant, creepy-looking, fiberglass head, good news, it’s washed up in the Hudson River. The seven-foot tall statue head was found by the Marist College crew team floating down the river this week. Don’t worry, it’s probably just part of an old Mardi Gras float or something, definitely not an ominous message from an Atlantis-like civilization plotting their global takeover …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Someone Inserted the Trump Administration into ‘The Office’ Intro
- > Obama Gave $221 Million in Aid to the Palestinian Authority Moments Before Leaving Office
- > New App Alerts Subway Passengers When a Pregnant Woman Needs a Seat
- > Lecrae’s New Single Features Ty Dolla $ign
- > So Luke Skywalker Is ‘The Last Jedi’, Right?