Is Anyone in Indiana Missing Their Leopard?
If you're in Indiana and you're missing your pet leopard, first of all, why do you have a pet leopard? Second of all, you might want to sit down. A couple in Charlestown, Ind. shot your beloved pet after they stumbled across it sneaking around their neighbor's pool. No one's quite sure where the leopard came from, or how a creature native to Africa and Asia ended up in Indiana, Local wildlife officials didn't believe the woman's story (they told her it was probably just a big, spotted bobcat) until they saw the photos for themselves and had to admit that, yes, there was a leopard on the prowl. And, if it's yours, they're looking for you too ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon
- > Indian Railways Block Porn Sites From Their Free Wi-Fi Services in Patna Station
- > 22 Children Killed in Syrian School Airstrikes
- > Selling Custom Flannel Shirts Is the Most Bon Iver Thing Bon Iver Has Ever Done
- > Charlie Brown’s ‘The Great Pumpkin’ Remains One of TV’s Great Faith Metaphors