Is Anyone in Indiana Missing Their Leopard?
If you're in Indiana and you're missing your pet leopard, first of all, why do you have a pet leopard? Second of all, you might want to sit down. A couple in Charlestown, Ind. shot your beloved pet after they stumbled across it sneaking around their neighbor's pool. No one's quite sure where the leopard came from, or how a creature native to Africa and Asia ended up in Indiana, Local wildlife officials didn't believe the woman's story (they told her it was probably just a big, spotted bobcat) until they saw the photos for themselves and had to admit that, yes, there was a leopard on the prowl. And, if it's yours, they're looking for you too ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola