Is Anyone in Indiana Missing Their Leopard?
If you're in Indiana and you're missing your pet leopard, first of all, why do you have a pet leopard? Second of all, you might want to sit down. A couple in Charlestown, Ind. shot your beloved pet after they stumbled across it sneaking around their neighbor's pool. No one's quite sure where the leopard came from, or how a creature native to Africa and Asia ended up in Indiana, Local wildlife officials didn't believe the woman's story (they told her it was probably just a big, spotted bobcat) until they saw the photos for themselves and had to admit that, yes, there was a leopard on the prowl. And, if it's yours, they're looking for you too ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Infidelity Doesn’t Just Happen. It Starts with These Subtle Warnings
- > Harvard Study Links Church Attendance to Lower Divorce Rates
- > Obama Thinks Pot Should Be Decriminalized
- > This YouTube Genius Can Turn Any Song into Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’
- > Chick-fil-A Is Rolling Out Another Food Truck
- > Pakistan Has Sentenced Five People to Death for Murdering a Christian Couple