Another Good Reason to Vote
There were lots of reasons to vote in last Tuesday's presidential election. We covered a few of them here, but our lists were by no means exhaustive. For example, one reason to rock the vote is that, if you don't, your wife might blame you for President Barack Obama's re-election and run over you with a car. Such was the plight of young Daniel Solomon of Mesa, Ariz., who incurred his wife's violent wrath upon President Barack's Obama's re-election. Mr. Solomon did not vote, which was probably not the sole reason Governor Mitt Romney didn't win, but it didn't help. Mrs. Solomon took out her frustration on her husband by chasing him around a local parking lotin the couple's Jeep and finally succeeding in running him over. He's currently recovering in the hospital, and his wife is in jail, so it sounds like everyone is in the right place until four years from now, when the right and safe place will be in the voting booth ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle