Another Good Reason to Vote
There were lots of reasons to vote in last Tuesday's presidential election. We covered a few of them here, but our lists were by no means exhaustive. For example, one reason to rock the vote is that, if you don't, your wife might blame you for President Barack Obama's re-election and run over you with a car. Such was the plight of young Daniel Solomon of Mesa, Ariz., who incurred his wife's violent wrath upon President Barack's Obama's re-election. Mr. Solomon did not vote, which was probably not the sole reason Governor Mitt Romney didn't win, but it didn't help. Mrs. Solomon took out her frustration on her husband by chasing him around a local parking lotin the couple's Jeep and finally succeeding in running him over. He's currently recovering in the hospital, and his wife is in jail, so it sounds like everyone is in the right place until four years from now, when the right and safe place will be in the voting booth ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’
- > R.C. Sproul Jr. Suspended from Ministry after Admitting to ‘Visiting’ Ashley Madison
- > SpongeBob Squarepants Invites a Few Famous Friends to His Broadway Debut
- > County Clerk Defies Supreme Court Order to Issue Marriage Licenses to Same-Sex Couples
- > And Now, a Weatherman Falling into a Pool on Live TV