Another Good Reason to Vote
There were lots of reasons to vote in last Tuesday's presidential election. We covered a few of them here, but our lists were by no means exhaustive. For example, one reason to rock the vote is that, if you don't, your wife might blame you for President Barack Obama's re-election and run over you with a car. Such was the plight of young Daniel Solomon of Mesa, Ariz., who incurred his wife's violent wrath upon President Barack's Obama's re-election. Mr. Solomon did not vote, which was probably not the sole reason Governor Mitt Romney didn't win, but it didn't help. Mrs. Solomon took out her frustration on her husband by chasing him around a local parking lotin the couple's Jeep and finally succeeding in running him over. He's currently recovering in the hospital, and his wife is in jail, so it sounds like everyone is in the right place until four years from now, when the right and safe place will be in the voting booth ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation