Another Good Reason to Vote
There were lots of reasons to vote in last Tuesday's presidential election. We covered a few of them here, but our lists were by no means exhaustive. For example, one reason to rock the vote is that, if you don't, your wife might blame you for President Barack Obama's re-election and run over you with a car. Such was the plight of young Daniel Solomon of Mesa, Ariz., who incurred his wife's violent wrath upon President Barack's Obama's re-election. Mr. Solomon did not vote, which was probably not the sole reason Governor Mitt Romney didn't win, but it didn't help. Mrs. Solomon took out her frustration on her husband by chasing him around a local parking lotin the couple's Jeep and finally succeeding in running him over. He's currently recovering in the hospital, and his wife is in jail, so it sounds like everyone is in the right place until four years from now, when the right and safe place will be in the voting booth ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Advertisers Distance Themselves from ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Abuse Claims
- > Grumpy Cat Continues Media Takeover with New Graphic Novel
- > UN: World Hunger Down Significantly Since 1990
- > Watch Improv Everywhere Turn Landscapers into Acrobats at NYC Park
- > A Bunch of FIFA Officials Have Been Arrested for Corruption