Anderson Cooper Comes Out
Anderson Cooper, the famed journalist, tv personality and author, has outed himself as gay, after being prompted by an Entertainment Weekly story about the growing nonchalance of celebrity homosexuality. The newscaster's sexual orientation has long been a subject Cooper refused to talk about publicly, but he's said that recent events have made him rethink his stance. His letter to his friend and fellow journalist Andrew Sullivan, which discusses the matter, can be read here ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con