Anderson Cooper Comes Out
Anderson Cooper, the famed journalist, tv personality and author, has outed himself as gay, after being prompted by an Entertainment Weekly story about the growing nonchalance of celebrity homosexuality. The newscaster's sexual orientation has long been a subject Cooper refused to talk about publicly, but he's said that recent events have made him rethink his stance. His letter to his friend and fellow journalist Andrew Sullivan, which discusses the matter, can be read here ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Two More Seasons of ‘Serial’ Are on the Way
- > Here’s the ‘Daredevil’/’Law & Order’ Credits Mash-up You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Students Give Senior Trip Money to Principal Battling Cancer
- > 1,200 Migrant Workers Have Died So Far in Lead Up to Qatar World Cup
- > ‘Photobomb’ and ‘Clickbait’ Are Among Latest Additions to Webster’s Dictionary