Anderson Cooper Comes Out
Anderson Cooper, the famed journalist, tv personality and author, has outed himself as gay, after being prompted by an Entertainment Weekly story about the growing nonchalance of celebrity homosexuality. The newscaster's sexual orientation has long been a subject Cooper refused to talk about publicly, but he's said that recent events have made him rethink his stance. His letter to his friend and fellow journalist Andrew Sullivan, which discusses the matter, can be read here ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed