Anderson Cooper Comes Out
Anderson Cooper, the famed journalist, tv personality and author, has outed himself as gay, after being prompted by an Entertainment Weekly story about the growing nonchalance of celebrity homosexuality. The newscaster's sexual orientation has long been a subject Cooper refused to talk about publicly, but he's said that recent events have made him rethink his stance. His letter to his friend and fellow journalist Andrew Sullivan, which discusses the matter, can be read here ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward