Anderson Cooper Comes Out
Anderson Cooper, the famed journalist, tv personality and author, has outed himself as gay, after being prompted by an Entertainment Weekly story about the growing nonchalance of celebrity homosexuality. The newscaster's sexual orientation has long been a subject Cooper refused to talk about publicly, but he's said that recent events have made him rethink his stance. His letter to his friend and fellow journalist Andrew Sullivan, which discusses the matter, can be read here ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Orlando Hospitals Won't Bill Pulse Shooting Victims
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images
- > Italy Earthquake Death Toll Rises to 241