And the Worst Restaurant Meal in America Is …
The deep-fried, 1,320 calorie Big Catch from Long John Silver’s has just been named the “worst restaurant meal in America” by the Center for Science in the Public Interest. A single Big Catch meal, that includes a seven-ounce cut of fish, a side and hushpuppies, contains a whopping 33 grams of trans fat, 3,700 milligrams of sodium and 19 grams of saturated fat. Just for a little context, the American Heart Association recommends eating less than 16 grams of saturated fat, two grams of trans fat and 1,500 milligrams of sodium per day. Next time, go with the pretzel burger instead …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet