And the Worst Restaurant Meal in America Is …
The deep-fried, 1,320 calorie Big Catch from Long John Silver’s has just been named the “worst restaurant meal in America” by the Center for Science in the Public Interest. A single Big Catch meal, that includes a seven-ounce cut of fish, a side and hushpuppies, contains a whopping 33 grams of trans fat, 3,700 milligrams of sodium and 19 grams of saturated fat. Just for a little context, the American Heart Association recommends eating less than 16 grams of saturated fat, two grams of trans fat and 1,500 milligrams of sodium per day. Next time, go with the pretzel burger instead …
Recommended For You
- > Believe That Pluto Can Be a Planet Again.
- > Andy Stanley’s North Point Tops This List of the Largest Churches in America
- > Adam Sandler Will Make Four Movies for Netflix
- > New Website Users Automatically Donate a Dollar to a Different Nonprofit Every Day
- > Here’s the New Trailer for ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings’