And the Worst Restaurant Meal in America Is …
The deep-fried, 1,320 calorie Big Catch from Long John Silver’s has just been named the “worst restaurant meal in America” by the Center for Science in the Public Interest. A single Big Catch meal, that includes a seven-ounce cut of fish, a side and hushpuppies, contains a whopping 33 grams of trans fat, 3,700 milligrams of sodium and 19 grams of saturated fat. Just for a little context, the American Heart Association recommends eating less than 16 grams of saturated fat, two grams of trans fat and 1,500 milligrams of sodium per day. Next time, go with the pretzel burger instead …
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple Is Getting Ready to Release a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day