And the Worst Restaurant Meal in America Is …
The deep-fried, 1,320 calorie Big Catch from Long John Silver’s has just been named the “worst restaurant meal in America” by the Center for Science in the Public Interest. A single Big Catch meal, that includes a seven-ounce cut of fish, a side and hushpuppies, contains a whopping 33 grams of trans fat, 3,700 milligrams of sodium and 19 grams of saturated fat. Just for a little context, the American Heart Association recommends eating less than 16 grams of saturated fat, two grams of trans fat and 1,500 milligrams of sodium per day. Next time, go with the pretzel burger instead …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening