And Now There's Going to Be a TV Show About King David
Hollywood's march of scripture products is getting to the point where we can't even keep up with it. There are movies about Noah, Pontius Pilate, Cain and Abel, the Early Church, Ben-Hur, two Moses movies and at least three Jesus flicks in the works. And into all this comes something so obvious, it's surprising it took this long to announce it: a TV show about the life of David. Supposedly, this will be a show a little less about his famed slingshot stage and more about the later years, which feature plenty of political intrigue, war, scandal and other very television-ready moments. Will it be any good? Seems possible. Ron Parker, who wrote the excellent Hatfields & McCoys has been tapped for the script ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola