And Now There's Going to Be a TV Show About King David
Hollywood's march of scripture products is getting to the point where we can't even keep up with it. There are movies about Noah, Pontius Pilate, Cain and Abel, the Early Church, Ben-Hur, two Moses movies and at least three Jesus flicks in the works. And into all this comes something so obvious, it's surprising it took this long to announce it: a TV show about the life of David. Supposedly, this will be a show a little less about his famed slingshot stage and more about the later years, which feature plenty of political intrigue, war, scandal and other very television-ready moments. Will it be any good? Seems possible. Ron Parker, who wrote the excellent Hatfields & McCoys has been tapped for the script ...
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball