And Now There's Going to Be a TV Show About King David
Hollywood's march of scripture products is getting to the point where we can't even keep up with it. There are movies about Noah, Pontius Pilate, Cain and Abel, the Early Church, Ben-Hur, two Moses movies and at least three Jesus flicks in the works. And into all this comes something so obvious, it's surprising it took this long to announce it: a TV show about the life of David. Supposedly, this will be a show a little less about his famed slingshot stage and more about the later years, which feature plenty of political intrigue, war, scandal and other very television-ready moments. Will it be any good? Seems possible. Ron Parker, who wrote the excellent Hatfields & McCoys has been tapped for the script ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal