Ancient Micro-Continent Discovered; RELEVANT Now Hiring Treasure Hunters
Researchers investigating sand particles on the isle of Mauritius found evidence in volcanic materiel that has led to the discovery of a lost continent. The only bad new is, the micro-continent of Mauritia is buried under massive mounds of ancient lava deep below the Indian Ocean. The details about the discovery (which can be found here) are a little complex and involve terms like “tectonic plates”, “mantle plumes”, “ocean magnetic anomalies” and “science” (so be warned). The bottom line is, if there’s anything we know for sure about ancient lands buried beneath the sea, is there’s probably a whole bunch of treasure down there …
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples