Ancient Micro-Continent Discovered; RELEVANT Now Hiring Treasure Hunters
Researchers investigating sand particles on the isle of Mauritius found evidence in volcanic materiel that has led to the discovery of a lost continent. The only bad new is, the micro-continent of Mauritia is buried under massive mounds of ancient lava deep below the Indian Ocean. The details about the discovery (which can be found here) are a little complex and involve terms like “tectonic plates”, “mantle plumes”, “ocean magnetic anomalies” and “science” (so be warned). The bottom line is, if there’s anything we know for sure about ancient lands buried beneath the sea, is there’s probably a whole bunch of treasure down there …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity