Ancient Micro-Continent Discovered; RELEVANT Now Hiring Treasure Hunters
Researchers investigating sand particles on the isle of Mauritius found evidence in volcanic materiel that has led to the discovery of a lost continent. The only bad new is, the micro-continent of Mauritia is buried under massive mounds of ancient lava deep below the Indian Ocean. The details about the discovery (which can be found here) are a little complex and involve terms like “tectonic plates”, “mantle plumes”, “ocean magnetic anomalies” and “science” (so be warned). The bottom line is, if there’s anything we know for sure about ancient lands buried beneath the sea, is there’s probably a whole bunch of treasure down there …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > K-Cup Creator Feels Bad about All the Pollution Invention Has Caused
- > Protestors Arrested in Ferguson Following Release of DOJ Report
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film