Ancient Micro-Continent Discovered; RELEVANT Now Hiring Treasure Hunters
Researchers investigating sand particles on the isle of Mauritius found evidence in volcanic materiel that has led to the discovery of a lost continent. The only bad new is, the micro-continent of Mauritia is buried under massive mounds of ancient lava deep below the Indian Ocean. The details about the discovery (which can be found here) are a little complex and involve terms like “tectonic plates”, “mantle plumes”, “ocean magnetic anomalies” and “science” (so be warned). The bottom line is, if there’s anything we know for sure about ancient lands buried beneath the sea, is there’s probably a whole bunch of treasure down there …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?