America's Most Popular Politician
A new survey says that when Hillary Clinton left her post as Secretary of State, she left it as America's most popular politician. She's got a 61 percent approval rating, which dwarfs President Barack Obama's or Vice President Joe Biden's or any other politician's on the survey. It's a big switch for Clinton, whose opponents have long criticized her for being "aloof" or "distant." The Quinnipiac University Polling Institute, which conducted the study, found that the president's brief burst of bipartisan post-election popularity had faded back to its usual half-ish of the country, while likely future GOP presidential nominee Marco Rubio is sitting at 33 percent approval (though, notably, 57 percent of those surveyed said they didn't know enough about Rubio to make a call) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Prosecutors in L.A. Are Now Reviewing Criminal Case Against Bill Cosy
- > An Animated Ghostbusters Movie May Also Soon Be in the Works
- > Watching Jell-O Being Smacked with a Tennis Racket in Slow Motion Is Surprisingly Satisfying
- > Report: Army Vet Shot 7 Times While Charging at Oregon Gunman
- > This Pizza Pouch Will Prevent All of Your Pizza Emergencies