America's Most Popular Politician
A new survey says that when Hillary Clinton left her post as Secretary of State, she left it as America's most popular politician. She's got a 61 percent approval rating, which dwarfs President Barack Obama's or Vice President Joe Biden's or any other politician's on the survey. It's a big switch for Clinton, whose opponents have long criticized her for being "aloof" or "distant." The Quinnipiac University Polling Institute, which conducted the study, found that the president's brief burst of bipartisan post-election popularity had faded back to its usual half-ish of the country, while likely future GOP presidential nominee Marco Rubio is sitting at 33 percent approval (though, notably, 57 percent of those surveyed said they didn't know enough about Rubio to make a call) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000’ Reboot Is Headed to Netflix
- > Host of ‘The Preachers’ Says He Was Joking After He Seemed to Endorse Open Marriages
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday
- > This ‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’ Movie Looks Super Lame
- > This Trailer for ‘Doctor Strange’ Is a Real Mind Bender