America's Most Popular Politician
A new survey says that when Hillary Clinton left her post as Secretary of State, she left it as America's most popular politician. She's got a 61 percent approval rating, which dwarfs President Barack Obama's or Vice President Joe Biden's or any other politician's on the survey. It's a big switch for Clinton, whose opponents have long criticized her for being "aloof" or "distant." The Quinnipiac University Polling Institute, which conducted the study, found that the president's brief burst of bipartisan post-election popularity had faded back to its usual half-ish of the country, while likely future GOP presidential nominee Marco Rubio is sitting at 33 percent approval (though, notably, 57 percent of those surveyed said they didn't know enough about Rubio to make a call) ...
Recommended For You
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign
- > Scotland Will Remain a Part of the United Kingdom
- > Zack Snyder and JJ Abrams Are Having a Star Wars/Batman Mashup Twitter War