America's Most Popular Politician
A new survey says that when Hillary Clinton left her post as Secretary of State, she left it as America's most popular politician. She's got a 61 percent approval rating, which dwarfs President Barack Obama's or Vice President Joe Biden's or any other politician's on the survey. It's a big switch for Clinton, whose opponents have long criticized her for being "aloof" or "distant." The Quinnipiac University Polling Institute, which conducted the study, found that the president's brief burst of bipartisan post-election popularity had faded back to its usual half-ish of the country, while likely future GOP presidential nominee Marco Rubio is sitting at 33 percent approval (though, notably, 57 percent of those surveyed said they didn't know enough about Rubio to make a call) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Boko Haram Killed Almost 200 People in Nigerian Attacks This Weekend
- > Here’s the First Teaser for Netflix’s Creepy ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ Show
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky