America's Most and Least Bible-Minded Cities
The Barna Group has released its study of 100 of America's most and least "Bible-minded" cities. Did yours make the cut? In a good way or a bad way? Based on these findings, the good folks of Tennessee can congratulate themselves on their biblical mindedness, with Knoxville, Nashville and Chattanooga all cracking the top 15 (Knoxville is number one). For least Bible-minded, you have a lot of New England, including a tie between Providence, Rhode Island and New Bedford, Mass., for the bottom slot. And everyone in Omaha, Neb., take note. You're dead middle at number 50. Your fate hangs in the balance ...
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple May Be Prepping a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day