America's Most and Least Bible-Minded Cities
The Barna Group has released its study of 100 of America's most and least "Bible-minded" cities. Did yours make the cut? In a good way or a bad way? Based on these findings, the good folks of Tennessee can congratulate themselves on their biblical mindedness, with Knoxville, Nashville and Chattanooga all cracking the top 15 (Knoxville is number one). For least Bible-minded, you have a lot of New England, including a tie between Providence, Rhode Island and New Bedford, Mass., for the bottom slot. And everyone in Omaha, Neb., take note. You're dead middle at number 50. Your fate hangs in the balance ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign