America's Most and Least Bible-Minded Cities
The Barna Group has released its study of 100 of America's most and least "Bible-minded" cities. Did yours make the cut? In a good way or a bad way? Based on these findings, the good folks of Tennessee can congratulate themselves on their biblical mindedness, with Knoxville, Nashville and Chattanooga all cracking the top 15 (Knoxville is number one). For least Bible-minded, you have a lot of New England, including a tie between Providence, Rhode Island and New Bedford, Mass., for the bottom slot. And everyone in Omaha, Neb., take note. You're dead middle at number 50. Your fate hangs in the balance ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day