America's Most and Least Bible-Minded Cities
The Barna Group has released its study of 100 of America's most and least "Bible-minded" cities. Did yours make the cut? In a good way or a bad way? Based on these findings, the good folks of Tennessee can congratulate themselves on their biblical mindedness, with Knoxville, Nashville and Chattanooga all cracking the top 15 (Knoxville is number one). For least Bible-minded, you have a lot of New England, including a tie between Providence, Rhode Island and New Bedford, Mass., for the bottom slot. And everyone in Omaha, Neb., take note. You're dead middle at number 50. Your fate hangs in the balance ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > This Town in Australia Wants to Be the World's First Porn-Free City
- > This Awesome Dad Turned His Son’s Wheelchair Into the 'Ghostbusters' Ecto-1:
- > Happy Friday: Here’s a Video of DC Talk Playing ‘The Tonight Show’ in 1993
- > Here's the New Video for Chance the Rapper's Remix of Chris Tomlin's ‘How Great'
- > Trump and Clinton Took Turns Zinging Each Other at a Catholic Charity Event