America's Changing Perspective on Gay Marriage
The Wall Street Journal has put together a fascinating little interactive chart on America's views on gay marriage, and the tectonic shift they've undergone over the past decade. It'll probably come as a small surprise that the overall population is more in favor of legalizing gay marriage now than they were a few years ago, but it might be surprising just how quickly that tide has turned, and which factors play into who does and doesn't approve ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change