America's Changing Perspective on Gay Marriage
The Wall Street Journal has put together a fascinating little interactive chart on America's views on gay marriage, and the tectonic shift they've undergone over the past decade. It'll probably come as a small surprise that the overall population is more in favor of legalizing gay marriage now than they were a few years ago, but it might be surprising just how quickly that tide has turned, and which factors play into who does and doesn't approve ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series