America's Changing Perspective on Gay Marriage
The Wall Street Journal has put together a fascinating little interactive chart on America's views on gay marriage, and the tectonic shift they've undergone over the past decade. It'll probably come as a small surprise that the overall population is more in favor of legalizing gay marriage now than they were a few years ago, but it might be surprising just how quickly that tide has turned, and which factors play into who does and doesn't approve ...
Recommended For You
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism
- > WHO Officials Say Ebola Outbreak Could Eventually Infect 20,000
- > Science Has Officially Determined that Mozzarella Is the Best Kind of Pizza Cheese
- > Could the iWatch Be Released This Fall?
- > Trailer: ‘Trash’ Looks Pretty Great