America's Changing Perspective on Gay Marriage
The Wall Street Journal has put together a fascinating little interactive chart on America's views on gay marriage, and the tectonic shift they've undergone over the past decade. It'll probably come as a small surprise that the overall population is more in favor of legalizing gay marriage now than they were a few years ago, but it might be surprising just how quickly that tide has turned, and which factors play into who does and doesn't approve ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Kanye West Says His New Album Will Be Called ‘Swish’ (Maybe)
- > Shooting Breaks Out at Muhammad Cartoon Event
- > Watch the Duo 2CELLOS Cover Michael Jackson’s ‘They Don’t Care About Us’
- > Here's a Video of an Escaped Emu Running Around a Town in England
- > Poll: 6 in 10 Americans Approve of the Use of Drone Strikes