America's Changing Perspective on Gay Marriage
The Wall Street Journal has put together a fascinating little interactive chart on America's views on gay marriage, and the tectonic shift they've undergone over the past decade. It'll probably come as a small surprise that the overall population is more in favor of legalizing gay marriage now than they were a few years ago, but it might be surprising just how quickly that tide has turned, and which factors play into who does and doesn't approve ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Prosecutors in L.A. Are Now Reviewing Criminal Case Against Bill Cosy
- > An Animated Ghostbusters Movie May Also Soon Be in the Works
- > Watching Jell-O Being Smacked with a Tennis Racket in Slow Motion Is Surprisingly Satisfying
- > Report: Army Vet Shot 7 Times While Charging at Oregon Gunman
- > This Pizza Pouch Will Prevent All of Your Pizza Emergencies