America's Changing Perspective on Gay Marriage
The Wall Street Journal has put together a fascinating little interactive chart on America's views on gay marriage, and the tectonic shift they've undergone over the past decade. It'll probably come as a small surprise that the overall population is more in favor of legalizing gay marriage now than they were a few years ago, but it might be surprising just how quickly that tide has turned, and which factors play into who does and doesn't approve ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Elton John Is Helping The Killers on Their New Album
- > Report: Officials in Flint Could Face Manslaughter Charges Following Deaths Linked to Water Crisis
- > Conan Mimics Cam Newton in a Post-Joke Press Conference
- > Thousands of Syrian Civilians Are Being Abused by Their Government
- > Obama to Ask for $11 Billion to Fight Family Homelessness