Americans Throw Away 40 Percent of Their Food
The National Resources Defense Counsel just released a report saying Americans throw away 40 percent of their food. That's $165 billion in food every year, or 20 pounds per American, which is no mean feat for a country that also leads the world in obesity. The NRDC says that if Americans could trim their waste by just 15 percent, 25 million people could be fed for an entire year ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts