Americans Throw Away 40 Percent of Their Food
The National Resources Defense Counsel just released a report saying Americans throw away 40 percent of their food. That's $165 billion in food every year, or 20 pounds per American, which is no mean feat for a country that also leads the world in obesity. The NRDC says that if Americans could trim their waste by just 15 percent, 25 million people could be fed for an entire year ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?