Americans Throw Away 40 Percent of Their Food
The National Resources Defense Counsel just released a report saying Americans throw away 40 percent of their food. That's $165 billion in food every year, or 20 pounds per American, which is no mean feat for a country that also leads the world in obesity. The NRDC says that if Americans could trim their waste by just 15 percent, 25 million people could be fed for an entire year ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth