Americans Throw Away 40 Percent of Their Food
The National Resources Defense Counsel just released a report saying Americans throw away 40 percent of their food. That's $165 billion in food every year, or 20 pounds per American, which is no mean feat for a country that also leads the world in obesity. The NRDC says that if Americans could trim their waste by just 15 percent, 25 million people could be fed for an entire year ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’