American Hero Ties Up Burglar, Leaves Him in His Yard for Police and Heads Off to Work
An Oklahoma man and his 9-months pregnant wife woke up to the sound of glass breaking in their daughter's room. When the man went to investigate, he heard sounds coming from the garage and suspected a break-in. So, he called the police ...after he jumped the burglar, hog-tied him and dumped him in his front yard. Then he called police, told them there was a burglar in his front yard, and could they please come pick him up because he was late for work. "That's just the type of person he is, you know?" said the man's wife, Denay Houston. "That's just the type of person he is. Business is business. 'I got to take care of business, he's safe, the police are coming, I got to go'" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > At Least 10 Jewish Centers Have Received Bomb Threats Today
- > Keanu Reeves on Matrix 4: 'That’d Be Weird, But Why Not?'
- > Watch Daisy Ridley *Not* Give Away 'Star Wars VIII' Secrets
- > This Supercut of the 5 Films Nominated for the Best Cinematography Oscar Is the Pick-Me-Up Your Monday Needs
- > Enjoy Some Disney Nostalgia With This New 'Beauty and the Beast' Clip