American Hero Ties Up Burglar, Leaves Him in His Yard for Police and Heads Off to Work
An Oklahoma man and his 9-months pregnant wife woke up to the sound of glass breaking in their daughter's room. When the man went to investigate, he heard sounds coming from the garage and suspected a break-in. So, he called the police ...after he jumped the burglar, hog-tied him and dumped him in his front yard. Then he called police, told them there was a burglar in his front yard, and could they please come pick him up because he was late for work. "That's just the type of person he is, you know?" said the man's wife, Denay Houston. "That's just the type of person he is. Business is business. 'I got to take care of business, he's safe, the police are coming, I got to go'" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here’s the ‘Sesame Street’ ‘Age of Ultron’ Parody You’ve Been Waiting For
- > More than 3,600 Killed after Massive Earthquake in Nepal
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man