American Hero Ties Up Burglar, Leaves Him in His Yard for Police and Heads Off to Work
An Oklahoma man and his 9-months pregnant wife woke up to the sound of glass breaking in their daughter's room. When the man went to investigate, he heard sounds coming from the garage and suspected a break-in. So, he called the police ...after he jumped the burglar, hog-tied him and dumped him in his front yard. Then he called police, told them there was a burglar in his front yard, and could they please come pick him up because he was late for work. "That's just the type of person he is, you know?" said the man's wife, Denay Houston. "That's just the type of person he is. Business is business. 'I got to take care of business, he's safe, the police are coming, I got to go'" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Host of ‘The Preachers’ Says He Was Joking After He Seemed to Endorse Open Marriages
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday
- > This ‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’ Movie Looks Super Lame
- > This Trailer for ‘Doctor Strange’ Is a Real Mind Bender
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie