American Hero Ties Up Burglar, Leaves Him in His Yard for Police and Heads Off to Work
An Oklahoma man and his 9-months pregnant wife woke up to the sound of glass breaking in their daughter's room. When the man went to investigate, he heard sounds coming from the garage and suspected a break-in. So, he called the police ...after he jumped the burglar, hog-tied him and dumped him in his front yard. Then he called police, told them there was a burglar in his front yard, and could they please come pick him up because he was late for work. "That's just the type of person he is, you know?" said the man's wife, Denay Houston. "That's just the type of person he is. Business is business. 'I got to take care of business, he's safe, the police are coming, I got to go'" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’