An American Hero Gets His Suitably American Reward
Would that every hero be so appropriately rewarded. Charles Ramsey, the instantly beloved hero of the Cleveland kidnappings, famously was eating a Big Mac when he first noticed something was amiss at his neighbor's house. McDonald's had promised to reach out to Ramsey, but seeing as they never did, over a dozen Cleveland-area restaurants have come up with their own plan to reward Ramsey. They're giving him a personalized "Chuck Card," good for a lifetime of free burgers at any of these fourteen restaurants in northern Ohio and Pennsylvania. A more deserving recipient to such a grand reward you could not find ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?