An American Hero Gets His Suitably American Reward
Would that every hero be so appropriately rewarded. Charles Ramsey, the instantly beloved hero of the Cleveland kidnappings, famously was eating a Big Mac when he first noticed something was amiss at his neighbor's house. McDonald's had promised to reach out to Ramsey, but seeing as they never did, over a dozen Cleveland-area restaurants have come up with their own plan to reward Ramsey. They're giving him a personalized "Chuck Card," good for a lifetime of free burgers at any of these fourteen restaurants in northern Ohio and Pennsylvania. A more deserving recipient to such a grand reward you could not find ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed