An American Hero Gets His Suitably American Reward
Would that every hero be so appropriately rewarded. Charles Ramsey, the instantly beloved hero of the Cleveland kidnappings, famously was eating a Big Mac when he first noticed something was amiss at his neighbor's house. McDonald's had promised to reach out to Ramsey, but seeing as they never did, over a dozen Cleveland-area restaurants have come up with their own plan to reward Ramsey. They're giving him a personalized "Chuck Card," good for a lifetime of free burgers at any of these fourteen restaurants in northern Ohio and Pennsylvania. A more deserving recipient to such a grand reward you could not find ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year
- > Mediterranean Sea is 3 Times Deadlier for Refugees This Year
- > This Dad Photoshops Real Animals So They Look Like His 6-Year-Old’s Drawings
- > The Trailer for Netflix's 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Is Finally Here
- > Former KKK Leader David Duke Qualifies for Televised Senate Debate at Historically Black University