An American Hero Gets His Suitably American Reward
Would that every hero be so appropriately rewarded. Charles Ramsey, the instantly beloved hero of the Cleveland kidnappings, famously was eating a Big Mac when he first noticed something was amiss at his neighbor's house. McDonald's had promised to reach out to Ramsey, but seeing as they never did, over a dozen Cleveland-area restaurants have come up with their own plan to reward Ramsey. They're giving him a personalized "Chuck Card," good for a lifetime of free burgers at any of these fourteen restaurants in northern Ohio and Pennsylvania. A more deserving recipient to such a grand reward you could not find ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course